Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I believe there is a bug in 2.4.10. I just put your add-on on several other of my sites, one is a programmer site where I have the QUESTION forum so people can mark the answer accepted. I mirrored the configuration from my RVForums.com site where this works. I should see an ad below first unread and under the last post in the thread. It does not appear to be working on QUESTION type nodes. Not sure if other than normal nodes are affected as well.

below-last-thread.webpsettings.webp

I changed to "Below messages" and that's working for my desired setup.

Edit: No it doesn't work as desired as if my New Post is the last post I'll get two banners at the bottom of the thread list.

Can we get a new zone "Above quick reply container" and that would take away having to find the last post in a thread, etc.? An ad always above where they are typing a reply may be a good visibility area. @Siropu

I want a message below the first unread AND above the quick reply box but not end up in a situation where I have two ads stacked.

It is the only option to avoid double ads. It will display an ad after the first unread, else after the last post.

It works fine on a normal forum node type, when using the question type things behave differently. Oh well.

A question to do with email ads-
I'm glad to see you've implemented email ads in the updated version.
We purchased the upgrade but are wary of upgrading..
Will adding the email positions and copying the template modifications do the trick, or is here more to it?

Thanks!

Will adding the email positions and copying the template modifications do the trick, or is here more to it?
I don't understand what you mean. Just upgrade normally, no need to do anything extra. The upgrade is basically adding two new ad positions to the email container template.

Added package option to display ads in XF's post layout, when using thread view, conversation view or member view positions, where you can set an avatar, username and a title.

I can never get this to work - i create a package and assign it to the thread view positions, but there is nowhere to enter the fake user details.

I did get it to show once, but that was the only time :(

It's using the text ad's right?

I can never get this to work - i create a package and assign it to the thread view positions, but there is nowhere to enter the fake user details.
Look into the "Settings" tab at the end of settings, "Display in post layout" will show up once you select a valid position.

Look into the "Settings" tab at the end of settings, "Display in post layout" will show up once you select a valid position.
I've tried with "Below first thread container" and "Below random thread container" - no option appears in the settings tab.

1648145488628.webp
1648145517814.webp

Top Bottom