Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
1646247977422.png
What exactly does this mean?

It will show one time every X minutes? Or it will show for a whole minute with a break of X minutes in between?

If I can use this to sell ads is there a payment system with it and do people who purchase ad space have a page or something where they complete their order and upload banners etc?

If I can use this to sell ads is there a payment system with it and do people who purchase ad space have a page or something where they complete their order and upload banners etc?
It works with XF's payment profiles. Please send me a PM if you want to test it live.

Can we use a test/development site to explore this add-on? I paid for this add-on but would rather explore the features on my private test site. Not sure how licensing works if it allows such.

It works very well with the Xenforo payment system, for my 2 sites. We take stripe and paypal payments and it is fairly seamless.

How are people creating backup html ads to be displayed at desktop as well as mobile/tablet breakpoints. Anyone got a site that helps create these? Or perhaps an example we can modify to suit our needs?

Saw this error which looks to be an issue when bookmarking a page (the GET URL was /pages/SBMerchandise/bookmark);
Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Undefined array key "page" src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Template/Ad.php:195
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Template/Ad.php(195): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Und...', '/var/www/sites/...', 195)
#1 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Listener.php(36): Siropu\AdsManager\Template\Ad->__construct(Object(XF\Pub\App), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#2 src/XF/Extension.php(69): Siropu\AdsManager\Listener::templaterGlobalData(Object(XF\Pub\App), Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#3 src/XF/App.php(2843): XF\Extension->fire('templater_globa...', Array, NULL)
#4 src/XF/App.php(2070): XF\App->fire('templater_globa...', Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(1940): XF\App->getGlobalTemplateData(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#6 src/XF/Pub/App.php(450): XF\App->preRender(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(397): XF\Pub\App->preRender(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/App.php(2345): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

@Siropu can we get an additional zone - when clicking What's New I'd like a zone just below the thread list. If you go to my site and click What's New it should go below the threads and before any widgets.

can we get an additional zone - when clicking What's New I'd like a zone just below the thread list. If you go to my site and click What's New it should go below the threads and before any widgets.
All content displayed there are widgets. You can create a new position in Ads Manager and place it a HTML widget with widget position "What's new: Overview" and widget display order set to 11. Voila!

How can I set it so that I have an ad after unread but then also if the thread is read by a user that instead there is an ad after the last post?

The problem with setting both of these on is that if the thread is unread and there unread is the last post you see two ads at once. What I want to achieve is just one after the first unread OR if the thread is read after the last post.

@Siropu - first off, thanks for the great add-on! I finally implemented this one yesterday, still doing a few tweaks but so far with just google ads all is great, hope to open up to paid advertising soon. A few questions/issues:
  1. I have a 728x90 horizontal ad above content below breadcrumbs as you can see on my site. I have the position set to center which works on chrome but is not working on firefox. Prior to using your add-on I had the ads wrapped in a DIV with a class that has the following .advertisement { display:block; text-align:center; margin:10px auto; } Before I add CSS I want to first show you and also see what is the correct way to center this ad without additional CSS required? (EDIT: I put my CSS class in to fix the alignment but also hide the container for mobile ads, was getting complaints).
  2. On mobile devices I have a CSS check to hide the above div class if responsiveMedium. I'm not sure if we're supposed to show or hide ads on mobile, what is the proper way to hide them with your add-on? Right now they are not displaying but the containers for them are still there as viewed on a phone. With my DIV class using display none the area collapsed as the ad is hidden.
  3. Please add an Admin option "Simulate Ad Blocker Detected" - so we can see what the user sees as I don't use an ad blocker.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom