XF 1.4 Admin Login has stopped working

Scott A Dennison

I've been working with a tech team to set up and configure XenForo to which access is controlled by aMember. Until today I've had no issues logging into the admin area - completely outside of the membership script.

I'm not aware of any changes made to XenForo admin rights, but my email and pass produce the message "your account does not have admin privileges."

I need to reset this somehow but have no idea what to do. Just that I need to do something quickly.

Attachments

• trr.webp
    trr.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 6
If you're using aMember as a go between to logging into XF then you'll likely need to disable the script and try again. To get support for aMember you'll need to ask for support at the provider of the script.

Everything was fine last night. Today the admin login doesn't work. No one was working on the aMember during those hours, but I'm unable to do anything on the XF at the moment.

What's the best way to reset the admin login?

That error would indicate the account was removed as an admin. Another admin would need to re-add you. If no one did this, then it's almost definitely down to aMember as we have seen a number of issues caused by that integration. You'd need to contact them to see what conditions they use to manipulate admin states (and how they do it).

Top Bottom