[AddonsLab] Unread Post Count

[AddonsLab] Unread Post Count 1.6.0

No permission to download
I'm just letting you know that the add-on's options does not show up in the option list. You can only get to it through the add-on list page.

I'm just letting you know that the add-on's options does not show up in the option list. You can only get to it through the add-on list page.
Yes you are right. I use the same way to get configuration page.

The options are available in "Threads, discussions and conversations" option group as well. If product's options keep growing we will consider adding a separate options page for it.

Thank you!

The options are available in "Threads, discussions and conversations" option group as well. If product's options keep growing we will consider adding a separate options page for it.

Thank you!

Oh my bad. I'm used to expecting a dedicated option group. Sorry!

I have installed this update, which works fine on the default style, but unfortunately not in my custom style.
In the PAGE_CONTAINER template, the line of text needed for the template replacement is there, but the mobile counter doesn't show.
Code:
class="p-navgroup-link p-navgroup-link--iconic p-navgroup-link--whatsnew"
Any ideas?

I have installed this update, which works fine on the default style, but unfortunately not in my custom style.
In the PAGE_CONTAINER template, the line of text needed for the template replacement is there, but the mobile counter doesn't show.
Code:
class="p-navgroup-link p-navgroup-link--iconic p-navgroup-link--whatsnew"
Any ideas?

Please contact us at https://customers.addonslab.com/submitticket.php and we will check it on your board and see what could fail.

Thank you!

Hello,
It is possible to integrate a notification for new resources posted in a future version?

Thank you for the suggestion. It would be definitely possible to implement but would require considerable time to develop. Unfortunately, we are too busy now so can't add additional features to our free plugins for now but will do so as soon as we find some time.

Thank you!

As I understand it this addon counts unread posts for the whole forum? Is it possible to have it count only one or two forums. Maybe count unread posts in a staff room forum?

As I understand it this addon counts unread posts for the whole forum? Is it possible to have it count only one or two forums. Maybe count unread posts in a staff room forum?

Yes, the add-on counts the unread posts in all forums. We will try to add an option for it soon, but no ETA for now.

Thank you!

Top Bottom