[AddonsLab] Navigation Badge

[AddonsLab] Navigation Badge 1.0.0

No permission to download

AddonsLab

AddonsLab submitted a new resource:

[AddonsLab] Navigation Badge - Allows adding a static or dynamically generated badge next to any public navigation entry.

The add-on solves the problem of having a badge/counter in your navigation bar. XenForo 2.x has navigation manager, where you can create any tabs/sub-menu, however, it does allow to put some additional badge on them (for example, when you need to highlight one of your tabs with a "New!" badge, or want some type of counter on the tab). This add-on can also be used by other add-ons that need to add a dynamically generated content (see [AddonsLab] Unread Post Count add-on as an example)...
Read more about this resource...

AddonsLab

Is it possible to add "New!" in red next to a new forum post as well? Trying to find where to edit that.
Navigation Badge add-on itself does not add the number of posts, just creates the ability for admins to set custom badges or for other add-ons to add their dynamically generated badge in any tab. It is [AddonsLab] Unread Post Count add-on adding the counter. We will modify that product to include the counter in a language phrase, so you can easily update the phrase with any custom text.

We will release the change there soon.

Thank you!

AddonsLab

Is it possible to change the color of the (New!) badge?
The badges are elements styles using CSS rules and can be designed using CSS as you want. The following rule can be used to change the background and text color on default style:

CSS:
.navwhatsNew .badgeContainer.badgeContainer--highlighted:after {
    color: ANY_TEXT_COLOR !important;
    background: ANY_BACKGROUND_COLOR !important;
}
.navwhatsNew is in this case a CSS class assigned to "What's New" tab. Every tab has it unique CSS class so you can change the design of one particular tab or all tabs at once. This is not specific to our add-on in any way, so feel free to contact your theme provider/designer for a suggestion on how to design the badges.

Thank you!

kankan

Hello
Where can i find all the available classname and methodname as for ex :
NewsPost : AL\UnreadPostCount\Callback::getUnreadPostCount
I am looking for New Profile Post / New ressources etc
Thanks

AddonsLab

Hello
Where can i find all the available classname as for
NewsPost : AL\UnreadPostCount\Callback::getUnreadPostCount
I am looking for New Profile Post / New ressources etc
Thanks
Hello!

getUnreadPostCount is for now the only method implemented. The product does not support new profile posts, new resources etc.

Thank you!