[AddonsLab] Navigation Badge 1.0.0

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.0
  2. 2.1
  3. 2.2
Visible branding
No
The add-on solves the problem of having a badge/counter in your navigation bar. XenForo 2.x has navigation manager, where you can create any tabs/sub-menu, however, it does allow to put some additional badge on them (for example, when you need to highlight one of your tabs with a "New!" badge, or want some type of counter on the tab). This add-on can also be used by other add-ons that need to add a dynamically generated content (see [AddonsLab] Unread Post Count add-on as an example).

Please see the screenshots attached from admin panel configuration pages and front-end example.

The product is free and does not include any licensing code or any callbacks.

Support will be provided here in Discussion Thread or in our Support System at https://customers.addonslab.com/submitticket.php

Feel free to suggest further enhancements for the add-on or report any issues you have and they will be addressed asap.

Please consider posting a review if you are using the add-on and let us and other users know how it works for you.

Thank you!
Related resources
  • Static badge.webp
    Static badge.webp
    21 KB · Views: 1,824
  • Dynamic Badge.webp
    Dynamic Badge.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,107
Author
AddonsLab
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from AddonsLab

Latest reviews

Excellent. Very helpful for my community members. I had been looking for this addon for a while. Thanks to Member Gemma, I found it.
Top Bottom