[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
I would absolutely help fund it... Paid Registrations has paid for itself hundreds of times over as it's literally how my site makes all of its money.

Especially if we can get the following new features with it:
  • Stripe subscription management interface to update credit card info and no errors when cancelling subscriptions (the error may already be cancelled one)
  • User upgrade page seen by unregistered

Well that's encouraging, especially if someone can contact the current developer and work something out. Maybe a piece of the action for awhile, since orders will fall off over time without updates.

I suspect that, in the end, it loses subscriptions. Someone might cancel for a period, then rejoin later on. But this process is discouraging.

I suspect that, in the end, it loses subscriptions. Someone might cancel for a period, then rejoin later on. But this process is discouraging.
Well if someone wants to cancel we certainly don't want to make it hard as that will give the site a bad impression

I would absolutely help fund it... Paid Registrations has paid for itself hundreds of times over as it's literally how my site makes all of its money.

Especially if we can get the following new features with it:
  • Stripe subscription management interface to update credit card info and no errors when cancelling subscriptions (the error may already be cancelled one)
  • User upgrade page seen by unregistered

I'd help as well, something we really need is a built in check for reversed subscriptions so any benefits are auto removed and an update sent to admin<etc> and member.

If AddonFlare is gone.... what's the ethical boundary for taking over their add-on? I see where that would benefit current owners, not just new purchasers. I'm sure come XF2.3 there's a good chance people who paid for the add-on won't be able to utilize it anymore if they want to upgrade to newest XF release?

Not working on my 2.3.0 beta test installation. Nothing happens when you click on the Join Now link for each upgrade. Hopefully (if that is the only issue) someone clever may come up with an easy fix.
That was my concern, for all the people who have purchased that add-on it is likely not going to work with XF2.3 -- so I couldn't see the ethical issue with someone taking over the add-on, or recreating one with an import ability, if AddonFlare is gone.

Yes someone will need to create a new one. Can't take over our borrow without permission.

Top Bottom