Add-on Paid Registrations

Sal Collaziano

Looking for an add-on that does the same exact things as one that is no longer supported:

Any takers? I have five licenses with the unmaintained version...

What's everyone using now to get paid registrations with?

I have Stripe ready to go, but I can't find anywhere in the Xenforo admin to show users a premium sign up page or set prices for the group.

Kinda lost atm...

Andy, I like your add-on, which has potential. But the other one also supports coupon codes and gift upgrades. And maybe a better way to format different types of upgrades. As a loyal subscriber, maybe you'll add the missing features and push the hell out of it to really replace the need for the other add-on.

Paid Registrations is a must-have feature that should come bundled with Xenforo.
It was due to that add-on that I actually purchased a license of xenforo in the first place.
Considering how advertising revenue is a much bigger challenge now than it used to be, it really would be helpful to have something like this as a part of XenForo. It's very helpful making it easy for people to contribute financially this way. There are plenty of people who peruse a forum for weeks or months before deciding to sign up - and if your community has been helpful to them, they have no issue with a giving little financial support right off the bat...

I continue to use AddonFlare's add-on for Paid Registrations, and it continues to run with the most recent XF upgrade (I'm concerned about 2.3). I did not, however, renew past the last year, for which I'm grateful. Paying for an unsupported upgrade would be akin to sending the money into a black hole.

I know it may represent a fair amount of work, but if AndyB would upgrade his add-on to support both PayPal and Stripe payments and existing upgrades, I'd switch in a flash.

Doesn’t this one give new registrations the option to select an upgrade during registration? No other addon seems to do that. I’d love to be corrected wrong about it.

I haven’t paid for this either because of the lack of support. I’m just hoping one like this with support would come out soon.

It does. But I'm not sure if that feature works with the free version. A bunch of features are added with the premium version, including gift upgrades. I don't wish to upset anyone's income, but you might be able to pay the minimum upgrade amount to get a copy with all the features. It continues to work after the expiration of the upgrade, but you won't be eligible for new versions of support. But you'll get neither unless they decide to resume support. Or someone takes it over.

It does. But I'm not sure if that feature works with the free version. A bunch of features are added with the premium version, including gift upgrades. I don't wish to upset anyone's income, but you might be able to pay the minimum upgrade amount to get a copy with all the features. It continues to work after the expiration of the upgrade, but you won't be eligible for new versions of support. But you'll get neither unless they decide to resume support. Or someone takes it over.

I'd want it with the brand removal, and since that costs so much, it's not worth investing in an unsupported addon.

Top Bottom