XF 2.2 Paid Registrations

rmfaisal59

So if I change User Group Permissions to not to allow viewing attachments, rather than showing users error page, I would like to redirect them to paid registration page. I have already setup plans/packages using Paid Registrations by Addon Flare. Can someone help me achieve this?

I don't think it's possible,
you can add linked Text below/top of the attachment (below is what I use for other purposes but you can add link to let them know that they need to upgrade their account to download)
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 11.23.22 AM.webp

You can show this to user group you want and display on the nodes you want and only in the first post, if you want to achieve this let know to help you

Well as per your original post. It's not possible to redirect to the upgrade page. But you can edit the permission error to add a link to the upgrade page. This will mot effect any paid users / VIP's if you have their permissions set correctly.

To add a link go to ACP > Appearance > Search phrases > "text contains" I use: "You do not have permission" click the "do_not_have_permission" link. Then change to something link this. "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. <a href=/account/upgrades/>UPGRADE</a> your account to view this resource, image, or attachment."

Now your screen shot. You need to scroll down to "Forum permissions" and select "no" in the usergroup you want to restrict.
Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 11.23.39 AM.webp

Well as per your original post. It's not possible to redirect to the upgrade page. But you can edit the permission error to add a link to the upgrade page. This will mot effect any paid users / VIP's if you have their permissions set correctly.

To add a link go to ACP > Appearance > Search phrases > "text contains" I use: "You do not have permission" click the "do_not_have_permission" link. Then change to something link this. "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. <a href=/account/upgrades/>UPGRADE</a> your account to view this resource, image, or attachment."

Now your screen shot. You need to scroll down to "Forum permissions" and select "no" in the usergroup you want to restrict.
View attachment 300090
Thanks for replying me
I do the same but again this page is showing when anyone click on download link from where do i setup the search phrase page where i creat a account upgrade link?
1711121744089.webp

So by default xenforo has some usergroups. ACP > Groups and permissions. In there you have guest, registered, administration, moderation. Don't mess with administration of moderation.

If you don't want guests viewing attachments go to ACP > Groups and permissions > Usergroups > Unregistered unconfirmed. On select "no"

Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 11.23.39 AM.webp
Do the same for registered but select yes.

So by default xenforo has some usergroups. ACP > Groups and permissions. In there you have guest, registered, administration, moderation. Don't mess with administration of moderation.

If you don't want guests viewing attachments go to ACP > Groups and permissions > Usergroups > Unregistered unconfirmed. On select "no"

View attachment 300093
Do the same for registered but select yes.
i have created new user group to Vip member and setu permission to yes.
But i have 4000 users registered before now i want that those users to upgrade to Vip Member how to setup this?
1711122609998.webp

i have created new user group to Vip member and setu permission to yes.
But i have 4000 users registered before now i want that those users to upgrade to Vip Member how to setup this?
View attachment 300095
Well assuming you have permissions set so registered can not view and VIP can. You'll need to setup a payment provider. ACP > Setup > Payment profiles > "Add payment profile" PayPal is easy others not so much.

Top Bottom