[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
Experimenting with Conversions via click with AdWords...

How do I add the code for the button clicking? Which template do I need to edit for this button for stripe payments:

Screen Shot 2022-04-15 at 3.29.01 PM.webp

@AddonFlare is it possible to see how many times a specific coupon has been used? I'd like to run reports to see how successful my discount campaigns have been. Also, I'd like to give specific coupon codes to partners so they can refer members to my site - I'd like to run reports to tell them how many people they've successfully referred. Is the coupon use data stored in any database tables accessible via phpmyadmin?

Finger hovering over the trigger on this one as i'm ditching Dragonbyte Donate as they dont show any interest in fixing their issues...
Hence looking for something as nice as this.
Was going to use the inbuilt option, however realised there;s issues when it comes to multiple donations (and having to have multiple identical "upgrades" if people want to donate the same value...

So - to explain where i am coming from here, members of my site are encouraged to "upgrade" their account if they wish to be able to post in the sales sections. They donate, and this gives them 365 days (1 year) of upgraded access by adding a secondary access to "Site Supporters" for that duration. After 365 days it then reverts to standard member status.

I am wondering if someone could please confirm the following :

1. Is the above possible with this Add-on?
2. Is the user able to donate custom amounts?
3. Is the user able to make multiple different donations to the site (these may or may not be the same amount each time)? If so, each time does it reset their "days outstanding" to 365 (1 year) again - almost like refreshing or resetting their account for another year?
4. i wouldnt want to do this at the time of Registration as predominently the site is free - it;s just for access to the specific forums vis an upgraded (added) secondary group. Is this still possible??

Many thanks in advance... Ive probably forgotten something, however i'll add it if i remember it!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Ok so in the absence of any info, took the plunge and picked up the 3 month version of this to give it a go and see how it works...

All looking pretty good - one issue though please - I want to set up something where users can contibute whenever they would like... Just a site donation... If i set this up a donation with a promotion to a secondary user group, this gives them access for 1 year, and thats all fine.
However, if they would like to make a subsequent donation....
1. They cant as it's already been purchased
2. They can only "extend", however that doesnt re-set to 365days/1 year, it increases another 365 days...

Anyone know of any way to get around this limitation please? Thanks!

Edit - just thought of another example... "Buy the team a coffee"..... Open amount, only available once unless you "Extend"... which doent make sense... you should be able to extend if you want to do just that, however you should also be able to make additional (more than one) donations to each item with the same rights, without it disappearing so to speak...

Does that make sense @AddonFlare

Experimenting with Conversions via click with AdWords...

How do I add the code for the button clicking? Which template do I need to edit for this button for stripe payments:

View attachment 267179

You can add it to the end of this template account_upgrade_purchase

@AddonFlare - I'm trying to leverage your addon along side DragonByte's User Upgrade Coupons for my legacy members who should have a grandfathered price. Is this something you could look into?
i'm not sure I understand, you want to keep existing upgrades at the same price?

@AddonFlare is it possible to see how many times a specific coupon has been used? I'd like to run reports to see how successful my discount campaigns have been. Also, I'd like to give specific coupon codes to partners so they can refer members to my site - I'd like to run reports to tell them how many people they've successfully referred. Is the coupon use data stored in any database tables accessible via phpmyadmin?
You can do this with this query:
SQL:
SELECT coupon_code, COUNT(*) total_uses
FROM xf_af_paidregistrations_coupon_use coupon_use
INNER JOIN xf_af_paidregistrations_coupon coupon ON (coupon.coupon_id = coupon_use.coupon_id)
GROUP BY coupon_use.coupon_id
ORDER BY total_uses DESC

Ok so in the absence of any info, took the plunge and picked up the 3 month version of this to give it a go and see how it works...
Replied to your support ticket

Is there a way to vertical align the info for the upgrade so they start at the top instead of vertically centered?
Add the following to your extra.less template
CSS:
.accountType-content {
    justify-content: start !important;
}

@AddonFlare

When using the elegant display for the user account upgrades page, the part that shows which upgrade was purchased and when it expires is at the bottom of the page, is there an easy way to move that info to the top of the page?

IMO this addon is 100% worth it. Not sure why people want branding removal though. Seems unnecessary.
Unless you are collecting links at the bottom of your footer like newspapers then it's fine. However, doesn't look nice.

I would consider the addon, but branding removal is ridiculous. The developer needs to review that.

Top Bottom