[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
When a member tries to cancel a membership in their account upgrades page (after they have already canceled it - I can verify the cancelation in Stripe but the customer cannot) - they get an error message.

Wondering why they do not get an email when they cancel? Or why they cannot see for themselves that they have already canceled in the past?

1655994496102.webp

When a member tries to cancel a membership in their account upgrades page (after they have already canceled it - I can verify the cancelation in Stripe but the customer cannot) - they get an error message.

Wondering why they do not get an email when they cancel? Or why they cannot see for themselves that they have already canceled in the past?

View attachment 270038
Yes XF needs to improve their Stripe API integration.

and purchased premium support, we got support.
so beside buy product, we also must buy premium support to get support?
i was buy this add-on yesterday and submit a ticket and create some thread at private subforum but until now i don't get any respond nor from contact us form, it's so terrible :(

I purchased this mod a long time (years) ago. It's very easy to install and configure and AFAIK, been working fine. I honestly never had a lot of members buying upgrades, so never really tested this mod that much. Last week, one of my sites (using this mod) was the recipient of a community migration from another forum that is pulling the plug. I got hundreds of new members and these folks open their wallets to support a forum. I got lots of members upgrading and had occasion to mess around with this mod more. It works great, but in my case, I noticed a situation that I think might be an issue with one of the mod's features:

I think having members pay for an upgrade while they were registering may have caused XF to process the IPN from PayPal before the registration was actually completed which caused the forum to not recognize them and apply the upgrade.

I've turned off the option to pay for an upgrade while registering. Members have to have their registration validated before they can do it now and I haven't had another issue.

This is a really great addon, just wanted to say it's worth every cent. Is there any way I can make it so a user can donate without a time limit? Basically, I would like to say something like "Donate $10" and have them simply donate to that either once or as many times as they like with no limits. I'm sure the options is there but I'm just not seeing it.
I never got an answer for this. If this mod is not capable, can anyone recommend one that is?

@TheGroove - The mod works with Xenforo's user upgrades system. You can create a one time "user upgrade" with any level of benefits that you like and then use the mod to add a one time payment option for it that let's members set the amount they want to pay (you just set a minimum amount). Your forum members can then use that payment option whenever they like.

@TheGroove - The mod works with Xenforo's user upgrades system. You can create a one time "user upgrade" with any level of benefits that you like and then use the mod to add a one time payment option for it that let's members set the amount they want to pay (you just set a minimum amount). Your forum members can then use that payment option whenever they like.

Ideally we want a reply from the developer. I was looking for this addon, but I’ll avoid it as much as I can. Buying from inactive developers is like giving away money.

I have the lite version and considering premium now as Im very tempted by some extra features, however it would be so useful to have stats on how many users upgraded because of the addon.

It wouldn't be absolutely definitive but a log of who paid at registration would be really useful. I'm sure it would be good for sales of premium licence also if people could tell how effective it really is.

Just a thought...(and excuse me if those stats are already there and I missed it)

Top Bottom