[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
The stats are kind of available if you go to payment log. The (guest) is a payment with registration.

Screenshot_20221202-065528.webp

I have the lite version and considering premium now as Im very tempted by some extra features, however it would be so useful to have stats on how many users upgraded because of the addon.

It wouldn't be absolutely definitive but a log of who paid at registration would be really useful. I'm sure it would be good for sales of premium licence also if people could tell how effective it really is.

Just a thought...(and excuse me if those stats are already there and I missed it)

You can see guest purchases in the logs, but no real stats to speak of (it's on our wish list, too)

Considering XF 2.3 is around the corner, updates are nearly nonexistent, and @AddonFlare has been unresponsive/MIA, I'd probably advise against making a purchase.

Really unfortunate, as we've spent a sizeable amount of money on their addons :(

I have the lite version and considering premium now as Im very tempted by some extra features, however it would be so useful to have stats on how many users upgraded because of the addon.

It wouldn't be absolutely definitive but a log of who paid at registration would be really useful. I'm sure it would be good for sales of premium licence also if people could tell how effective it really is.

Just a thought...(and excuse me if those stats are already there and I missed it)

no simple statistics, but it's easy to check everyday and see how you're doing at this url /admin.php?user-upgrades/active

It looks like this and is sorted by most recent:
1670003088666.webp

I'm getting all sorts of errors with that I believe may be caused by this add-on all of a sudden. Here's one of many of them:

Screen Shot 2022-12-12 at 11.24.54 AM.webp

Here is the stack trace in detail:

Code:
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(125): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('Thread')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s37/public/reaction_list_row.php(7): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('Thread')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1652): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(4067): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('reaction_list_r...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1129): XF\Template\Templater->fnReactions(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), false, Object(AddonFlare\GlobalIgnore\XF\Entity\ConversationMessage), 'conversations/m...', Array)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s37/public/conversation_message_macros.php(95): XF\Template\Templater->func('reactions', Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(825): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s37/public/conversation_view.php(217): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('conversation_me...', 'message', Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1652): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#9 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('conversation_vi...', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Conversation...', 'public:conversa...', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#15 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#17 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#18 {main}

AddonFlare has been doing development work for me for the past year and the quality of his work has been great. But something must have happened because he slowly disappeared over the past few months and the last time I heard from him was 11/19/2022 despite trying to contact him. I hope he's okay.

but due to his work hours being pre-purchased with a credit system on his website, I have $1000 in credits I will probably never be able to use.

I've had a great experience with him in the past but I just wanted to warn everyone not to buy credits upfront or expect any plugin updates any time soon.

I should install and modify this addon for a client, but I still have no idea how to get rid of the basic membership.
When I deactivate it, it comes back again as second time. When I decative this second one also, it comes back a third time ...

Finally I have a list like this

Paid one
Paid two
Basic active
Basic deactivated
Basic deactivated
Basic deactivated
Basic deactivated
Basic deactivated
Basic deactivated
Basic deactivated
Basic deactivated
Basic deactivated
Basic deactivated
Basic deactivated
Basic deactivated

AddonFlare has been doing development work for me for the past year and the quality of his work has been great. But something must have happened because he slowly disappeared over the past few months and the last time I heard from him was 11/19/2022 despite trying to contact him. I hope he's okay.

but due to his work hours being pre-purchased with a credit system on his website, I have $1000 in credits I will probably never be able to use.

I've had a great experience with him in the past but I just wanted to warn everyone not to buy credits upfront or expect any plugin updates any time soon.
They appear to be back, I received a message from them last week after I requested info via the addonflare site

In addition to hopefully improving the cancelation experience for Stripe subscriptions (confirmations and feedback that is has been cancelled) and managing your Stripe subscription on the site.

It would be awesome to have some sort of form for users to fill out when they cancel for the reason they canceled. A list of preset options - "too expensive" "don't use site anymore" etc... and a field for comments. :)

Top Bottom