[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
It appears that when people register using Google after paying it doesn't link to the e-mail they paid with when using Stripe?

It appears that when people register using Google after paying it doesn't link to the e-mail they paid with when using Stripe?
Nevermind it's user error. They tried to register with google when they didn't pay with google.

This is currently not possible

This is possible by adding the google analytics code to this template: account_upgrade_purchase
We plan on implementing our own integration with more customization soon
And what about the paid ads conversion tracking? Where do I need to add the code there? Thanks.

Can the link in the "Your Registration Link" e-mail be more prominent? Maybe have the entire URL?

I fixed it with phrases but a lot of people seem to be missing the link.

I'm trying to implement conversion tracking from Google Ads campaign on my Account Upgrades page. I have multiple upgrades so I would like to learn more details about conversion rate for each upgrade.
Is this something I can use with this addon without using other features?
Anyone has used this before can verify?

This is currently not possible

This is possible by adding the google analytics code to this template: account_upgrade_purchase
We plan on implementing our own integration with more customization soon

Does google analytics automatically track what membership you ordered? Since I have silver and gold.

There seems to be a bug relating to coupon use and the price displayed versus the price actually charged.

1) A member uses a coupon to purchase a fixed-term (i.e. non-recurring) upgrade.

2) Seven days before expiry, the member receives an email reminding them to extend their upgrade:

01.webp

3) The link takes them to this form, which incorrectly states the renewal cost as the previously discounted cost, i.e. the cost to the member after the coupon had been applied:

02.webp

4) The member is then taken to the payment stage, where the CORRECT (i.e. non-discounted) amount is shown:

03.webp

However, this creates confusion in the member’s mind and they either do not upgrade or they think we’re trying something illegal, i.e. stating one price but actually charging another.

This is pretty serious, could it receive some attention, please?

What happens in the event a user pays for the subscription but for whatever reason does not complete their account registration after the payment has been made?

What happens in the event a user pays for the subscription but for whatever reason does not complete their account registration after the payment has been made?
They get a registration email with a link to register. (At least they do when they pay via stripe)

Top Bottom