[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
I have to care for a clients forum; there we have a new payment programed and everything seems to be fine.
But we have issues, when a user is not registered and get this message:

Purchasable type user_upgrade does not support payments from guests.

I find:
1. admin.php?add-ons/AddonFlare-PaidRegistrations/options
  • Enable For Guests
  • Enable the elegant display in the registration page for guests <= checked
2. admin.php?paid-registrations/2/edit (2=one of the account types)
  • Disable For Guests <= not checked
  • NOTE: Enabling "Allow Custom Amount" will allow the user to pay any amount they choose for this upgrade.
    Useful for donation based upgrades

3. admin.php?user-upgrades/test-group-one.1/edit
with no check/uncheck for guests or not

What do i miss, please?
Somewhere should be an option to say: Yes, allow the payment for a guest!

Hello, I have a question concerning that addon:

which are the options that I have for the navigation of the users before they register, because what I want is: that they can navigate through the forum but that when they reach a maximum posts to see by free, a warning of register appears, or something like that. I mean that i.e. when they have seen 10 free posts, or when they entered to the forum 5 times, a message shows them that they have to register from there onwards (and the process of registering is paid).

Does this option exist?
Thank you,

Any update to the new version you were doing? Also it'd be great to get user upgrades as a metric added to the statistic page in XF.

Can this set only 1 year and for life payment ?
i own a forum and the register is not free .
actually i need to send manual invite code forthat users that have “donate” . Thanks .

Any issue with this and the XF2.1.9 upgrade since it's around PayPal payments. Appears to work fine but wanted to confirm

AddonFlare updated [AddonFlare] Paid Registrations with a new update entry:

Major Release (New Features / Bug Fixes)

We're happy to bring you version 1.7. We have completely re-done the way guest payments are handled, no longer rely on deferring IPNs. User upgrades are now applied instantly for guest purchases + more!

New features:
  • A new and improved process for handling guest purchases: no more IPN related issues, guest user upgrades apply instantly, and overall more reliable process
  • Coupons system (PRO ONLY)
    • Flat amount or percentage
    • Limited or unlimited uses
    • Start...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@AddonFlare Please add APPLY button instantly AJAX update the prize then member can choice to continue. Also please add option Coupons can be show notice in forum list page and should be show in Account upgrades page with Coupons details.

ScreenShot00336.webp

Example: Coupons running show notice in forum list page and Account upgrades page.

ScreenShot00337.webp

Is the uses # times an INDIVIDUAL USER CAN USE IT or TOTAL TIMES COUPON COUPON CAN BE USED on site?

uses.webp

Please add APPLY button instantly AJAX update the prize then member can choice to continue.
Yes, we plan on adding this within the next 1-2 releases.

Is the uses # times an INDIVIDUAL USER CAN USE IT or TOTAL TIMES COUPON COUPON CAN BE USED on site?
Total times for the site, we will be adding more flexibility with these usage permissions.

Are you planning more feature updates in the near future?
The next release (1.7.1) will include 2 more features that were originally planned for 1.7, but we decided to wait a week or 2 incase there are any issues with 1.7 since it is a major update:
  • Allow extending user upgrades before they expire
  • Expiry email/alert reminders
1.7.2 and beyond will include more popular feature suggestions.

It would be very nice to count the already cupon codes. like this

48efc9684f6d0ce90950ef5930208092.png

I filed a support ticket for a Paid Registrations error that appeared after I set up the Full (Paid) version of the add-on.

So far, no response.

Are you people at least working on it?

Top Bottom