[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
I filed a support ticket for a Paid Registrations error that appeared after I set up the Full (Paid) version of the add-on.

So far, no response.

Are you people at least working on it?
Just FYI: I did receive notice of a fix Monday morning that I could apply that will be part of the next release. Seems to work. Thanks.

I just upgraded to the latest free version on one of my sites. Not sure what I may have done wrong or how to fix it. It crashed the site with the attached error.

I run the free version on this site, because it is not used. I do have a paid version running on another site, and like it very much!

Attachments

Are you sure that the "Lite" version has the Gift User Upgrade?
As I know, the "Lite" version has not the same code as the "Full" version. And just the "Full" version has templates for
Gift User Upgrade

Opened a ticket for this, but maybe someone else knows: We've an existing forum we just moved from Vbulletin to Xenforo, and are using Paid Registrations Pro. All our users not marked as paying members (including admins and moderators) are getting 'upgrade to view this' messages on posts. How in the heck do I set my 20K registered members, and admins and mods to be able to access posts?

Paid Registrations, has nothing to do with registered users in your forum.
As XenForo don't use the same subscription as vBulletin, the users are not marked/flagged as subscribers.
Same with "premium" or "vip" users. The will be recognized just as special user groups

Yes, I know that Xenforo uses a different subscription system.

However, all my users, regardless of their group, are getting this 'upgrade to view' for every thread, paid or not. So apparently it does have something to do with it, if it's asking them to upgrade to see free or paid parts of the forum (and asking the same of admins and mods).

I don't know if there is something I've overlooked in permissions that is causing Paid Registrations to not allow this, I've gone over all the settings and options multiple times, and the user groups are set to their access levels, and the forum permissions are also set.

Yeah, I've double checked and triple checked those. And, as admin, I've access to everything, all permissions set to yes, so why would it do it to the admin account?

I just upgraded to the latest free version on one of my sites. Not sure what I may have done wrong or how to fix it. It crashed the site with the attached error.

Make sure you're using the latest files, this error was fixed in 1.7.0.1

I don't know if there is something I've overlooked in permissions that is causing Paid Registrations to not allow this, I've gone over all the settings and options multiple times, and the user groups are set to their access levels, and the forum permissions are also set.
Paid Registrations doesn't do anything with permissions. If the user is being properly added to the user group(s) you selected for the user upgrade, then it's working fine and this is probably related to the user group permissions config or another add-on.

Paid Registrations doesn't do anything with permissions. If the user is being properly added to the user group(s) you selected for the user upgrade, then it's working fine and this is probably related to the user group permissions config or another add-on.
Finally figured it out. It wasn’t Paid Registrations.

Don’t seem to be able to get the Coupons working. Start date / enabled / user groups / all set. But the coupon code box simply isn’t showing in the payment area. Am I missing something?

Can I change the text or at least add a space between the wrapped present icon and the "Gift Upgrade" button text? It looks quite smashed together and hard to read. I tried to find it in the phrases but was unable to make this change.

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 5.04.49 PM.png

@AddonFlare ,
please check your shopping system. When trying to pay via PayPal the link is broken:

Code:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&encrypted=-----BEGIN+PKCS7-----%0AMIIIywYJKoZIhvcNAQcDoIIIvDCCCLgCAQAxggEwMIIBLAIBADCBlDCBjjELMAkG[truncated-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]-----END+PKCS7-----

Can I change the text or at least add a space between the wrapped present icon and the "Gift Upgrade" button text? It looks quite smashed together and hard to read. I tried to find it in the phrases but was unable to make this change.

View attachment 230153
If anyone is interested, I figured this out. Just add at af_paidregistrations_gift_upgrade before the phrase in af_paidregistrations_gift_upgrade phase so it is  Gift Upgrade.

So, if I downgrade a premium user who is on a monthly billing via stripe, it doesn't actually disable their billing. I would have assumed this was the case but looks like it isn't, or isn't working.

Top Bottom