[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
Any word on 1.7.1 with extending user upgrades and expire reminders?
This and the update for our ignore/block add-on (for those waiting) are releasing this upcoming week :)

The next update will be on the release of XF 2.2

Is the current developer on vacation? I opened a support ticket a week ago but no reply back so far. @AddonFlare
Please check the ticket

Last edited:
AddonFlare updated [AddonFlare] Paid Registrations with a new update entry:

New Features + Bug Fix

New Features:
  • Early Extend/Renewal (PRO ONLY): Allow extending non-recurring user upgrades before they expire
  • Expiry email/alert reminders (PRO ONLY)
    • Configure days before expiration (multiple days supported)
  • Added option to preselect a default account upgrade alias
  • Added collapsable button for Gift Upgrade section
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a bug that would cause an "unexpected values" error in some situations

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just 3 quick questions…

1) Will members who are on recurring subscriptions also receive expiry alerts? I can’t see why they should, since their membership will renew automatically.

2) Can you customize the expiry alert message / email?

3) Not sure how to find the collapsible button for Gift Upgrade…?

Can I just point out that the “Gift Upgrade” link shows in every member’s postbit, even those members who are already fully upgraded. Is it possible to switch this on/off for specific groups?

Reactions: arn
Can I just point out that the “Gift Upgrade” link shows in every member’s postbit, even those members who are already fully upgraded. Is it possible to switch this on/off for specific groups?
I could see wanting to allow people to gift extend to current subscribers.

Is this 2.2 compatible?
It hasn't been fully tested, the 2.2 version will be released with the release of XF 2.2.

1) Will members who are on recurring subscriptions also receive expiry alerts? I can’t see why they should, since their membership will renew automatically.
No, only non-recurring upgrades will be alerted

2) Can you customize the expiry alert message / email?
Yes, here are the phrases for each, customize as needed:
Email Subject: af_pr_upgrade_expiry_reminder_subject
Email Body: af_pr_upgrade_expiry_reminder_html
Alert Message: af_pr_upgrade_expiry_alert

3) Not sure how to find the collapsible button for Gift Upgrade…?
Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 2.28.57 PM.webp

This is because it's possible that there are other user upgrades available for purchase, we'll look into adding more control for this in the 2.2. version.

I could see wanting to allow people to gift extend to current subscribers.
That's a good point, we'll look into allowing users to gift upgrade extensions.

Hello,

I have some question before buy.

I have forum where I put link in the thread with BB code. If registered user want to see that link he will need upgrade and link will be hidden from registered user before upgrade and message will show in the link "NEED TO UPGRADE TO VIEW THE CONTENT" with URL which will redirect to the up gradation page.

Thanks.

Hello,

I have some question before buy.

I have forum where I put link in the thread with BB code. If registered user want to see that link he will need upgrade and link will be hidden from registered user and message will show in the link "NEED TO UPGRADE TO VIEW THE CONTENT" with URL which will redirect to the up gradation page.

Thanks.
This isn't really pertaining to this addon.

You'd need to do this with conditionals. I do it with template mods but not with bbcode.

@AddonFlare Have you guys added a way for us to view upgrades purchased at time of registration versus upgrades after registration?

I'd like to purchase the branding free for our lifetime license before the sale ends, but without a way to analyze the performance of this add-on we can't even answer the question of whether it's beneficial to continue running it.

@AddonFlare Have you guys added a way for us to view upgrades purchased at time of registration versus upgrades after registration?

I'd like to purchase the branding free for our lifetime license before the sale ends, but without a way to analyze the performance of this add-on we can't even answer the question of whether it's beneficial to continue running it.
You can tell who is buying who and what in the payment log in admin.

Am interested in the paid version, so downloaded lite to find out how it all works. I see in the options, enable for guests is ticked, but nothing shows when they go to register apart from the usual registration form.

Is there some other configuration I need to do? - ideally an instruction manual.

Thanks

EDIT: I found it!

Last edited:
If an account type has aliases, then an error shows when someone clicks on it in the registration page.

Code:
    Error: Call to undefined method XF\Util\Arr::arrayColumn() src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/XF/Pub/Controller/Register.php:150

Generated by: Unknown account Sep 12, 2020 at 4:54 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Register->actionPurchase(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Register', 'Purchase', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Register), NULL)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Register), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(2299): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(464): XF\App->run()
#6 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#7 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(140) "/register/purchase?accountType=6&_xfRequestUri=%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1599926072%2Cc9f9abf495d007e8598950d61fbbb3e9&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(30) "https://xf2.cafesaxophone.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["accountType"] => string(1) "6"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1599926072,c9f9abf495d007e8598950d61fbbb3e9"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

EDIT: I thought this might be because I have lite version, but release notes don't say it is for full version:

- Gift Upgrades (Full version only)
---- Allow gifting anonymously (configurable)
---- Alert user when they're gifted an upgrade (configurable)
---- Email user when they're gifted an upgrade (configurable)
- Stripe 2.1.2 support (Full version only)
- AJAX payment type options dropdown when using "aliases"

• Added custom title: use a custom title instead of the linked upgrade
  • Verify guest purchase email with add-ons that extend the verifyEmail() method

Last edited:
Top Bottom