1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Additional Alert / Email Preferences [PAID]

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by MattW, Dec 31, 2015.

1. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

I'm after some custom work making an addon to perform some additional functions I require for my forum.

Basically, I want to have certain nodes in my forum send email notifications for each reply to a thread, regardless of when the person(s) last viewed the thread (while adhering to the following option)

I need the permissions to be able to set this on specific nodes. Users don't need to be able to opt of this, because it's a support / ticket style system I'm running in these nodes, and users are currently missing important alerts because they've not visited the thread since their last alert.

Please start a conversation with me if you are interested, and we can discuss the finer details and costs / timescales.
  2. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

This is now a go :)
  3. ForumCube

ForumCube Active Member

@MattW Are you still interested?
  4. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

Many thanks to @Daniel Hood for his work on this. Super fast development, very reasonable price. Had the initial version in 24 hours (y)
    Daniel Hood and ozzy47 like this.