Add Skimlinks Code

Add Skimlinks Code 1.4.0

No permission to download
I'm not sure what you want me to do or say? :)

If you block your links, then you can't monetise them. If you don't block your links, then you can monetise them.

It's up to you :)

Reactions: rdn
Gonna sign up for this today. Forgot my password. Still haven't got a reset link. Might as well start a new account.

I added this the addon and installed with no errors, but the test link from Skinlinks isn't working. I have added the number into the acp.

You must read the instruction on Skimlink Homepage and your Account direct. And you must have access to your Server or your Hotlinesupport must do the changes.

thanks I just got it working, I need to read better I was selecting the forum I thought it would show in and realized it was the opposite.

<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">
<script> var noskimwords = 'true'; </script>
</xen:if>

Any chance we can have the above included in the addon? The above code when added to a template will disable product and merchant auto-linking for registered members (SkimWords) while still enabling SkimLinks (the transparent link affiliation) for all users.

<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">
<script> var noskimwords = 'true'; </script>
</xen:if>

Any chance we can have the above included in the addon? The above code when added to a template will disable product and merchant auto-linking for registered members (SkimWords) while still enabling SkimLinks (the transparent link affiliation) for all users.
Just wondering if this add-on includes the above functionality - where you can break up the two parts of the Skimlinks product (skimwords and skimlinks) so that Skimlinks is enabled for all members (the link rewrites) and Skimwords is enabled for specified groups. As I'd like to have the Skimwords portion of the product only displayed to guests while all affiliate links still get rewritten for all members.

Just wondering if this add-on includes the above functionality - where you can break up the two parts of the Skimlinks product (skimwords and skimlinks) so that Skimlinks is enabled for all members (the link rewrites) and Skimwords is enabled for specified groups. As I'd like to have the Skimwords portion of the product only displayed to guests while all affiliate links still get rewritten for all members.

The addon doesn't support it, but just put that code in your footer template and you're good to go.

The addon doesn't support it, but just put that code in your footer template and you're good to go.
Will that code only work with the add-on enabled or does it also work with the basic javascript installation (the non add-on implementation)?

Top Bottom