Add Skimlinks Code

Add Skimlinks Code 1.4.0

No permission to download

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Yorick submitted a new resource:

Add Skimlinks Code (version 1.0) - Allows you to easily add Skimlinks code to your site

This is an add on for people who use Skimlinks Affiliates Marketing (http://skimlinks.com/).

If you sign up to Skimlinks, you will get code like this to add before your </body> tag:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://s.skimresources.com/js/CODE.skimlinks.js">

The red code is unique to your site.

All you do, is go to Admin CP > Options > Skimlinks Code Options and type the unique code from the URL you're given into the box and...

Read more about this resource...

I'm aware that you could do this via template edit, but as I already have dozens of edits... This modification (and others like it) are very useful. So without doing the edit, it would be cool if this had the options to hide it from members and only show it to guest.

(Cause if I was going to do the template edit... I wouldn't need this modification)

MattW,

Do you get a decent income from this?

(If you don't mind me asking!)
Of course not.

Couple of £ a day (the below image is everything since I signed up back in March)
SkimLinks.webp

Haven't actually been paid anything yet, but I think the first payment takes 70 days from the revenue being confirmed??

Yeah sure.

Usually it's not too complicated.

Do you have any details from them on how to implement it? Such as code or placement?

How to Install

This code should be inserted at the very end of your pages, just before the </body> tag.
The code needs to be present on every page where you'd like VigLink to work. The best way to install this code everywhere is to add it to your site's template.
For details about the JavaScript API, see the API documentation.

I will PM you my personal code it gives me if that helps.

Chris Deeming updated Add Skimlinks Code with a new update entry:

Now includes a usergroup selector!

Thank you so much for donating. It is always appreciated!

Warning: This update will disable the add-on until you configure the new options.

wSMaJ.png

This update introduces a brand new usergroup selector that allows you to choose which of your users have the Skimlinks.

After installing, you will need to select some usergroups or the add-on will be disabled.

The add-on has also had its folder structure change.

I recommend a full uninstall, and to delete all skimlinks files from the server before installing this new version.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom