This add-on is not affiliated with XenForo Ltd.
This is an add on for people who use Skimlinks Affiliates Marketing (http://skimlinks.com/).
If you sign up to Skimlinks, you will get code like this to add before your </body> tag:
The red code is unique to your site.
All you do, is go to Admin CP > Options > Skimlinks Code Options and type the unique code from the URL you're given into the box and click Save.
Make sure you pick which usergroups you want the Skimlinks to show to.
The latest version now includes a new option which when ticked will only render the code to guests.
This add-on can be installed using the Add-On Installer.
- Extract the contents of the Zip file.
- Upload the contents of the upload folder to the root of your XenForo installation.
- Install in the Admin CP using the provided XML file.
Add Skimlinks Code 1.4.0
Allows you to easily add Skimlinks code to your site, shown to any usergroup
- New feature that allows you to specify forums that should not execute the Skimlinks code Oct 30, 2013
- Fixes an install issue Sep 16, 2013
- Adds the ability to "noskim" certain content. Sep 16, 2013