Add-on A complete store front add-on - GFNStoreFront

I get this error when I try to register... Fatal error: Class 'GFNCoders_StoreFront_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register' not found in /home/forum/public_html/library/GFNCoders/StoreFront/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php on line 11

ok I disabled it for now.. I can turn it back on after some people that want to play with it register since it breaks registering while enabled.

Playing around a bit with it at xenMunity. Where would we report bugs or post suggestions? This thread?

Will do today :)

Also, net update can you make it items can be purchased without a cost, so people can test the review writing etc

Instead of that just create discount system, so you can create 100% discount coupon to give it to only a few people. This way you don`t need to create multiple items for the same product.

If this has the basic functionalities of IP.Nexus then I'm sold for it.

I'm looking for:
  • one-time payment for the product and an optional renewal, i.e. $100 one-time payment which entitles 1 year download, after expiry user can optionally renew for updates
  • set whether purchase is automatically approved or needs admin approval
  • set a secondary User Group after a successful purchase or upon admin approval
  • set a return User Group after expiry
Basically, just the shopping cart functionalities of IP.Nexus (minus hosting)

Top Bottom