[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Is the latest version of Siropu chat supported by this?
When I click to enable siropu chat, it is not displaying in the shoutbox option when viewing streams (no chat box shows)

Hi, Jaxel, I've been trying to get this working for a while. I added an API key from Google Credentials as a "Web Server" and as Public Data, then added to the YouTube Service area where it requested "API Key". But when I set up a test stream, the Live Streams shows the channel as offline, even though it's correctly configured.
Any ideas?

Hi, Jaxel, I've been trying to get this working for a while. I added an API key from Google Credentials as a "Web Server" and as Public Data, then added to the YouTube Service area where it requested "API Key". But when I set up a test stream, the Live Streams shows the channel as offline, even though it's correctly configured.
Any ideas?
Did you add the YouTube API to your google credentials? What happens when you add a channel to your channels list? Did you wait at least 30 minutes for the YouTube API to update?

Did you add the YouTube API to your google credentials? What happens when you add a channel to your channels list? Did you wait at least 30 minutes for the YouTube API to update?
Yes, YouTube Data v3.
When I add a channel, they show up as Offline Since Jan 1 1970, even when I add an actual Livestream that is 247 such as Nasa etc.

Last edited:
Yes, YouTube Data v3.
When I add a channel, they show up as Offline Since Jan 1 1970, even when I add an actual Livestream that is 247 such as Nasa etc.
What are your scrape restriction settings in the admin CP?

Is the latest version of Siropu chat supported by this?
When I click to enable siropu chat, it is not displaying in the shoutbox option when viewing streams (no chat box shows)
No idea, but I dont see why it wouldn't. As long as you have the correct settings in Siropu chat for external embedding.

Can I put the Twitch streams in the side bar? instead of a separate tab?
If so, how would I go about doing this? Does this contain the features that your twitch integration does? Or do i need to buy that separately?

Purchased: Twitch Integration...still can't figure out showing how to apply videos into the sidebar.

Thanks
Brian

Last edited:
Ok I tried to add someones channel to my website and I do not see any way to allow it!

Screen Shot 04-15-17 at 07.23 PM.webp

Nothing popped up above or in administration CP

I have access to everything for Streams...

Do you have your permissions set up? It looks like you dont. It also looks like you have No Restrictions set on your website.

You can add channels if you have moderator permission to add channels. Otherwise they go to the moderation queue.

You can add channels if you have moderator permission to add channels. Otherwise they go to the moderation queue.

Bah I have no idea what'going on then! I double checked all my access an I am set for everything! I know it was working before as I had added a few people...

Everything is set for me to admin and moderate!
Screen Shot 04-15-17 at 09.37 PM.webp

I had myself set to moderator group tested it no notification and same with super moderator no notification. It's more like the link I tried to add from a friends twitch tv channel just didn't input even though it went to the page where it said it needs to be approved

Everything is set for me to admin and moderate!
View attachment 151308

I had myself set to moderator group tested it no notification and same with super moderator no notification. It's more like the link I tried to add from a friends twitch tv channel just didn't input even though it went to the page where it said it needs to be approved
Then one of your other usergroups is set to "NEVER", and that is revoking permissions.

Then one of your other usergroups is set to "NEVER", and that is revoking permissions.

That was it! My Registered User Group Permissions were set to Never!!

I knew it wasn't a addon issue that's why I asked here but I'd been chasing my tail trying to figure out what I did now I learn something new!

Thanks @Jaxel
IMG_2826.webp
IMG_2827.webp

Dear Jaxel,

Now I have many errors everyday, using version 1.2.4b
Code:
Function split() is deprecated
Today at 02:41 - library/EWRrio/Services/YouTube.php:136

Server error log:
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Function split() is deprecated - library/EWRrio/Services/YouTube.php:136
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 02:41
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8192, 'Function split(...', '/home/fifavnor/...', 136, Array)
#1 /home/fifavnor/public_html/forum/library/EWRrio/Services/YouTube.php(136): split()
#2 /home/fifavnor/public_html/forum/library/EWRrio/Services/YouTube.php(83): EWRrio_Services_YouTube::dumpChannels(Array, '110', Array, Array)
#3 [internal function]: EWRrio_Services_YouTube::dumpStreams(Array, '110', Array, Array)
#4 /home/fifavnor/public_html/forum/library/EWRrio/Model/Streams.php(146): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /home/fifavnor/public_html/forum/library/EWRrio/CronEntry/Scrape.php(7): EWRrio_Model_Streams->updateStreams()
#6 [internal function]: EWRrio_CronEntry_Scrape::runScrape(Array)
#7 /home/fifavnor/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#8 /home/fifavnor/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#9 /home/fifavnor/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999969005585, '')
#10 /home/fifavnor/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999969005585, '', false)
#11 /home/fifavnor/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#12 /home/fifavnor/public_html/forum/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#13 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "http://fifavn.org/forum/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(20) "/forum/threads/2610/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}