[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
With the newer versions, this issue is no longer relevant. Stream statuses are stored as blobs, which are do not have character set constraints.
What do you suggest is causing the following server error messages?

Code:
Error Info:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x98\x8EDE...' for column 'results' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Stack Trace:

#0 /home/foo/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/foo/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/foo/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(632): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('UPDATE `EWRport...', Array)
#3 /home/foo/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1654): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update('EWRporta_caches', Array, 'block_id = 'Str...')
#4 /home/foo/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1623): XenForo_DataWriter->_update()
#5 /home/foo/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1419): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /home/foo/public_html/library/EWRporta/Model/Caches.php(44): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/foo/public_html/library/EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php(122): EWRporta_Model_Caches->buildBlockCache(Array, 'a:2:{s:6:"optio...')
#8 /home/foo/public_html/library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php(71): EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams(Array, false)
#9 /home/foo/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml()
#10 /home/foo/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(71): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Html', Array, 'thread_view')
#11 /home/foo/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(607): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'thread_view', NULL)
#12 /home/foo/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#13 /home/foo/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#14 {main}

The incorrect string value of \xF0\x9F\x98\x8E appears to be the byte value for the "smiling face with sunglasses" emoji, which made my think of a collation conflict, but after further inspection the issue seems to be more related to your (unmaintained) XenPorta block for XenRio (called StreamsLive). In table EWRporta_caches, the collation of the 'results' field is utf8_general_ci, but I'm exactly sure how/why an emoji is trying to get into this field?

What do you suggest is causing the following server error messages?

Code:
Error Info:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x98\x8EDE...' for column 'results' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Stack Trace:

#0 /home/foo/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/foo/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/foo/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(632): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('UPDATE `EWRport...', Array)
#3 /home/foo/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1654): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update('EWRporta_caches', Array, 'block_id = 'Str...')
#4 /home/foo/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1623): XenForo_DataWriter->_update()
#5 /home/foo/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1419): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /home/foo/public_html/library/EWRporta/Model/Caches.php(44): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/foo/public_html/library/EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php(122): EWRporta_Model_Caches->buildBlockCache(Array, 'a:2:{s:6:"optio...')
#8 /home/foo/public_html/library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php(71): EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams(Array, false)
#9 /home/foo/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml()
#10 /home/foo/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(71): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Html', Array, 'thread_view')
#11 /home/foo/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(607): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'thread_view', NULL)
#12 /home/foo/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#13 /home/foo/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#14 {main}

The incorrect string value of \xF0\x9F\x98\x8E appears to be the byte value for the "smiling face with sunglasses" emoji, which made my think of a collation conflict, but after further inspection the issue seems to be more related to your (unmaintained) XenPorta block for XenRio (called StreamsLive). In table EWRporta_caches, the collation of the 'results' field is utf8_general_ci, but I'm exactly sure how/why an emoji is trying to get into this field?
EWRporta is DEAD. You should upgrade to EWRporta2.

Be that as it may, are you saying the issue is to do with XP1's caching of blocks rather than an issue with EWRrio?

Is there a way to roll back to a certain version number? Chat with gaming-youtube is not working aswell...

hey jaxel, ive just updated yesterday to the newest version and it works like charm - as usual.
but is there an option to readd multiple twitch streams at once?
my problem is the missed twitch id. and i have more than 350 streams added....... ;)
i think there must be an option to completely remove all twitch streams and simply readd them. in example by a text field with a stream for each line.
thanks for your input!

Read comments on the previous page of this thread.

I did, so whats the matter? As I explained the Chat is working when I open the iFrame on a different tab. Only in the stream tab it does not work, so I am not sure if that is an API problem. Would be nice to have my chats back :(

I did, so whats the matter? As I explained the Chat is working when I open the iFrame on a different tab. Only in the stream tab it does not work, so I am not sure if that is an API problem. Would be nice to have my chats back :(
Change the stream chat for YouTube to:
Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="100%" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen src="//gaming.youtube.com/live_chat?v={serviceVAL2}&embed_domain={domain}"></iframe>

hey jaxel, ive just updated yesterday to the newest version and it works like charm - as usual.
but is there an option to readd multiple twitch streams at once?
my problem is the missed twitch id. and i have more than 350 streams added....... ;)
i think there must be an option to completely remove all twitch streams and simply readd them. in example by a text field with a stream for each line.
thanks for your input!
If you're willing to wait up to 7 days, channels get rescraped automatically.

Hi, when I enable and add the youtube or twitch api I get a 403 forbidden Access to this resource on the server is denied! error?

any idea's?

403 forbidden

Proudly powered by LiteSpeed Web Server

Please be advised that LiteSpeed Technologies Inc. is not a web hosting company and, as such, has no control over content found on this site.

Access to this resource on the server is denied

Im guessing i need a php addon enabling?

Last edited:
Need more information about your error...

Hello! Please help me about "spelling" of a game in Youtube. Spelling of "FIFA 17" for example?

And my forum got a problem with youtube chat. Chat window display when loading page, after finish loading, it is disappeared. May you have a check? http://fifavn.org/forum/streams/12.UCakgsb0w7QB0VHdnCc-OVEA.qzMQza8xZCc/stream?uncategorized=1

I turned off all addons for checking error, too.
FIFA 17: /g/11by_nfk7z

As for YouTube, read 3 posts up.

Need more information about your error....

Hi jaxel, I am trying to add my api key so I can add streams from twitch and youtube, when I add the key and click save I get the 403 error, Ive included some pics if it helps, numbered 1-3 in what I am doing - ty

1.webp

2.webp

3.webp

Top Bottom