[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
@Jaxel Has anyone asked about adding Statistics to this addon as I think it would be amazing to use with sites running multiple streams and want to use better ad placement or banners for the feed groups??

Jaxel updated [8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.6 CHANGELOG

PLEASE READ THESE PATCH NOTES!

Twitch has once again, deprecated their API. They have just released their v6 API, and because of that, they are now sun-setting their old v5 API. Because they release a new API every year, we should all be used to dealing with this by now. Thankfully, you don't need to resubmit your channels this time, as I've implemented some silent on-boarding methods into previous versions of the addon which automatically prepped channels for this update.

However...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yeah... its been completely removed. YouTube now only supports 18 general categories.
Any chance of getting "Featured Channels" as a stream restriction option for the XenRio sidebar widget shown in XP2? This way I can ensure that when particular YouTube channels (that only stream VF) go live, they appear in the sidebar.

@Jaxel
I guess the Version number will not change from 1.2.6 to 1.2.6b?
This is still a question :p

And a few of my channels are displaying the default EWRrio offline picture (styles/8wayrun/EWRrio_offline.png).

Is there a way to have it re-scrape? I tried a force scrape and a resubmitting of the channel, both to no avail

Top Bottom