[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I had no errors but I have messed around a little and found its related to ModSecurity, when deactivated I have no issues, will contact my host but unsure what setting will be causing this issue

anyone have andy experience with you tube not playing? am waiting to buy 3 other products but not having much luck with this one or this thread

Attachments

• Screenshot_113.webp
    Screenshot_113.webp
    84.8 KB · Views: 9
Got you tube and twitch working but cant find directions for adding livestream or how to get api for livestream.com
Livestream does not require an API key... however, only "original" livestream is supported. The "new" livestream is not really a public live streaming platform, but more of a watershed.

http://original.livestream.com/guide/livetv

anyone have andy experience with you tube not playing? am waiting to buy 3 other products but not having much luck with this one or this thread
Link?

So I have a bunch of NASA live (YouTube) streams appearing on my site, where the stream restriction is currently set to approved Games only:

upload_2017-2-23_12-13-21.webp

Any idea why this might be?

Also, it would be helpful if the FAQ were updated to inform users how to obtain the correct "spelling" for a YouTube service. I had to trawl through some posts to eventually find that you need to use:

https://kgsearch.googleapis.com/v1/entities:search?key=<Your API Key>&query=<Game Title>

then look for the appropriate id:

"@id": "kg:/m/AAAAAA",

and use the kg value as your YouTube spelling (i.e. /m/AAAAAA)

So I have a bunch of NASA live (YouTube) streams appearing on my site, where the stream restriction is currently set to approved Games only:

View attachment 148800

Any idea why this might be?

Also, it would be helpful if the FAQ were updated to inform users how to obtain the correct "spelling" for a YouTube service. I had to trawl through some posts to eventually find that you need to use:

https://kgsearch.googleapis.com/v1/entities:search?key=<Your API Key>&query=<Game Title>

then look for the appropriate id:

"@id": "kg:/m/AAAAAA",

and use the kg value as your YouTube spelling (i.e. /m/AAAAAA)
I have reported this issue on the YTG reddit... upvote and comment for vision:

https://www.reddit.com/r/youtubegaming/comments/5vnshh/youtube_search_api_broken_today/

Well it appears that Google has taken away the ability to search for streams based on what games they are playing...
That sucks. I'm inclined to disable the YouTube service on my site for the time being. Having these NASA streams constantly there is an annoyance I don't need.

Jaxel updated [8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.4b HOTFIX

This update removes the "Games" restriction from YouTube. As of last week, YouTube has completely removed the granular freebase topic ID system from their API. Because of this, you can no longer search the API based on what game a streamer is playing.
  • This update will fix the issue of five NASA streams always showing up on your feed from YouTube since the API changes.
  • You can technically still restrict YouTube by specific topics, but the topic list is very short and can be found...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Jaxel

Is there any issues with Twitch setup, as I installed it this morning on my new forum (bought awhile ago) and it appears it wouldn't scrape the twitch channels.
I added the API code in the Twitch setup.

It had all the channels as last broadcasted at 1 Jan 1970 and all channels was offline, even when 2 was online.
I tried with PHP 7.1 and 5.6, with and without mod-security rules.

The 2 that was online, I added to make sure it was all working, so they was online and on the frontpage of Twitch.

So I have removed the addon for now.
Version 1.2.4b version installed fresh.

Any ideas?

I haven´t been able to find the spelling for PES 2017 on Youtube. Could you please point me in the right direction on how to find it?

Top Bottom