[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
[stream=twitch]streamauthority[/stream]
But with the stream=twitch method, anyone can embed their stream whether it is approved or not, correct? Is there a way to limit it so only approved streams can be embedded? Also, how do you include Chat with the stream=twitch method?

Update: Since updating to XF 1.5.9, the "Streams" navigation link is missing from the navigation. I cannot get it to return back, even after disabling and re-enabling the option.

Update: Since updating to XF 1.5.9, the "Streams" navigation link is missing from the navigation. I cannot get it to return back, even after disabling and re-enabling the option.

@Jaxel Is there any fix to this? Other addons work and are able to create a navigation tab successfully.

Its working fine for me... can you show me an example?
Looks like all streams are not showing up as online.
just says "There are no live streams broadcasting at this time..." even if I start a stream myself.

Edit:
I tried to play around with the stream admin settings. Now it is displaying every single live stream out there, instead of just the ones submitted on my site. I even reverted everything back to the original settings I had and it is still doing this.

Last edited:
Looks like all streams are not showing up as online.
just says "There are no live streams broadcasting at this time..." even if I start a stream myself.

Edit:
I tried to play around with the stream admin settings. Now it is displaying every single live stream out there, instead of just the ones submitted on my site. I even reverted everything back to the original settings I had and it is still doing this.
The scrapes only happen once every 15 minutes... even if you change the settings, you'll have to wait for the next update.

It sounds like an issue with your skin... as the navbar works fine for everyone else.
Hmm, all other add-ons work with my skin and are able to create navigation tabs... I'll reach out to the theme developer then.

@Disi: Nope, wrote a support ticket to Audentio and they blame XenRio. Cannot give them FTP access however, so they can't verify.

But it's a UIX based theme, too.

Then its DEFINITELY a skin issue. I can clearly see the following code in your css:

Code:
/* --- EWRrio_hide.css --- */

.navTab.streams a { display: none; }
.navTab.streams .tabLinks a { display: inherit; }

This template is only called when that specific option in the adminCP is unchecked. Something Audentio is doing is breaking that. And I know for a fact that its a skin issue because if I set the theme on your website to "Default", the streams navlink shows up just fine.

Almost everyone who has these kinds of issues I speak to... it always ends up being an issue with UI.X. There is a reason why I don't install skin frameworks; they are almost always nothing but bloat. My website uses Flexile... but I don't use the UI.X version.

Hmm wired, because the options is set. And as you said i can see the Streams in the default template.

I reopen the Ticket at audentio.

Thanks for the information @Jaxel

After going through your DB tables and all of the addon settings, it seems the categories are based on games rather than individual channels/streams. Correct?

I realise that it is not currently possible to add channels to a category rather than a game, but are you planning to implement this in the future at all (maybe categories could include from a particular game and from a list of channels)? If not I'll have a tinker and edit the current functionality.

Last edited:
Top Bottom