[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Is Twitch enabled in your services menu?

Is the cron job running?

What are your scrape settings?

When I select a stream, the video auto-plays. How can I fix it so that the video doesn't play until I press the play button? Thanks in advance ;-)

When I select a stream, the video auto-plays. How can I fix it so that the video doesn't play until I press the play button? Thanks in advance ;-)
Currently, if you click on a stream/channel page, when that page loads, it will try to autoplay the stream. However, if you embed a stream in a post, using the built-in embed codes, it will try to NOT autoplay the stream. This is by design and I couldn't fathom why you wouldn't want it to work this way.

However, if you must... you can edit line 201 of EWRrio_Model_Channels.php and set $ap=false.

Last edited:
Currently, if you click on a stream/channel page, when that page loads, it will try to autoplay the stream. However, if you embed a stream in a post, using the built-in embed codes, it will try to NOT autoplay the stream. This is by design and I couldn't fathom why you wouldn't want it to work this way.

However, if you must... you can edit like 201 of EWRrio_Model_Channels.php and set $ap=false.
I will answer your question simply because you deserve one, being rhT your design is practically flawless:

I am launching the stream from inside of one of my mobile apps. The app is crashing whenever the link loads. so I wanted to try and see if by the streams not auto playing, the app would somehow not crash. But I have since abandoned having it open inside of the app Nd have it so that it launches externally ;-).

Need some help here, after upgrading to the latest version I get the following:

Code:
Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'EWRrio_streams.stream_value1' in 'field list'

[LIST=1]
[*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
[*]Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRrio/Model/Streams.php at line 58
[*]EWRrio_Model_Streams->getStreams() in EWRrio/ControllerPublic/Streams.php at line 14
[*]EWRrio_ControllerPublic_Streams->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home4/deddw/public_html/forums/index.php at line 13
[/LIST]

@Jaxel, I'll try asking again as I'm not getting any answers. I am looking to purchase this, but I do not like the current behaviour as seen on customer installations. Particularly, when no-one is streaming, the main streams page is just empty. I would like it to show a list of all of our streamers and their offline images / details.

At the moment you have this on the Channels page:

View attachment 124363

Each box is a different size according to the username and stream information. I would like to take this section and put it on the main Streams page, and have it show more like this (I did this in Photoshop quickly, based on your website):

View attachment 124362

Is this something that the software can currently do, and if not is it something you could implement? I feel it would better highlight my own website streamers better.

Please reply! Thank you.
any update on this? did you manage to get this working?

Top Bottom