[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
@Jaxel I've noticed today that all streams from twitch are just spinning with a black screen, any idea if Twitch did some updates or something today?

It's scraping the streams when they go live, but just giving a black screen with the spinning dial in the middle

@Jaxel I've noticed today that all streams from twitch are just spinning with a black screen, any idea if Twitch did some updates or something today?

It's scraping the streams when they go live, but just giving a black screen with the spinning dial in the middle

Same thing on my site.

Just wanted to make sure this was supported for xf 1.5? I looked back a few pages and didn't see any specific mention of it, but the overview only states up to 1.4. Just want to make sure before I drop any money on it.

Apologies if I missed this somewhere in the thread...

Our site uses https (SSL) throughout the whole site. After installing this add-on, everything appears to work fine (the system is scaping channels, and displaying their thumbnails), but when going trying to watch a stream after clicking on any one of those channels, we get a "The operation timed out" message.

Does using https break this add-on? If so, I think that could be a major issue down the road, as the whole web is moving towards using encryption.

Just wanted to make sure this was supported for xf 1.5? I looked back a few pages and didn't see any specific mention of it, but the overview only states up to 1.4. Just want to make sure before I drop any money on it.
Yes.

Apologies if I missed this somewhere in the thread...

Our site uses https (SSL) throughout the whole site. After installing this add-on, everything appears to work fine (the system is scaping channels, and displaying their thumbnails), but when going trying to watch a stream after clicking on any one of those channels, we get a "The operation timed out" message.

Does using https break this add-on? If so, I think that could be a major issue down the road, as the whole web is moving towards using encryption.
SSL is supported by this addon. However, SSL is NOT supported by Twitch. Twitch is a stagnant platform, and SSL support was supposed to be released over 2 years ago. But because Twitch is so popular, I guess they don't feel the need to catch up to the levels of their competitors. Hitbox does 60fps at 2160p... meanwhile Twitch still doesn't have full 60fps at 1080p.

Hi @Jaxel , I have a few pre-sales questions if you don't mind:

1. When a visitor clicks on the Streams navigation button, they are taken to a page which says "There are no live streams broadcasting at this time...". Is it possible to also add the list of featured live streamers to this page? Can other content be included here too?

2. The (Approved) Channels page has smaller boxes to display each streamer, and with a lot of streamers this could look a little messy. However on your site you have a section on the main Streams page underneath the live stream where the channels are displayed in neat columns of 4x4 (or whatever the width of the page can handle). Can this look be used on the Channels page easily? (would you exact instructions on this, or would I get an "Edit your CSS" reply? :p)

3. The Multiview page is a really nice idea, but the implementation is very confusing to the average user. Can brief user instructions be added to this page? Also, and this is important I think, when a layout is selected and you click a box to add a stream channel (bringing up Add Multiview Block), is it possible to have a dropdown menu listing our approved streamers? This would make it much easier for people to use especially when they don't have a list of Twitch channel names.

4. The Games tab - how configurable is this? On your website it's just a list of tabs with the games title. Can we add information, links, descriptions, etc to this page? If not, can we take this list of tabs and put them on another page, for example the Channels page underneath the approved streamers?

Many thanks :)

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenRio (Streams) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.6 CHANGELOG

• Well after a YEAR (#289), Twitch finally fixed the autoplay bug with their new fourth generation embed code. Sad that it took a year to get this basic fix implemented; especially on a feature that existed in the first generation embed code. Sadly, still doesn't support SSL.
  • With the new working autoplay codes, I have implemented an autoplay=false system for bbcode embeds. If you view a stream in the stream browser...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Unbelievable how a company owned by Amazon can be so complacent about their own code. SSL support should be the standard by now, not some kind of afterthought. With Amazon's cloud resources, they can't possibly claim that they don't have the hardware to make this happen.

Hi @Jaxel , I have a few pre-sales questions if you don't mind:

1. When a visitor clicks on the Streams navigation button, they are taken to a page which says "There are no live streams broadcasting at this time...". Is it possible to also add the list of featured live streamers to this page? Can other content be included here too?

2. The (Approved) Channels page has smaller boxes to display each streamer, and with a lot of streamers this could look a little messy. However on your site you have a section on the main Streams page underneath the live stream where the channels are displayed in neat columns of 4x4 (or whatever the width of the page can handle). Can this look be used on the Channels page easily? (would you exact instructions on this, or would I get an "Edit your CSS" reply? :p)

3. The Multiview page is a really nice idea, but the implementation is very confusing to the average user. Can brief user instructions be added to this page? Also, and this is important I think, when a layout is selected and you click a box to add a stream channel (bringing up Add Multiview Block), is it possible to have a dropdown menu listing our approved streamers? This would make it much easier for people to use especially when they don't have a list of Twitch channel names.

4. The Games tab - how configurable is this? On your website it's just a list of tabs with the games title. Can we add information, links, descriptions, etc to this page? If not, can we take this list of tabs and put them on another page, for example the Channels page underneath the approved streamers?

Many thanks :)

@Jaxel - help me give you some money this Christmas! I am awaiting your response before purchasing this and a branding free license.

Thank you!

Top Bottom