[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I'm having a few issues with this plugin.
5c874dadf35306c14fd56f277a00f7d1.png

Here's one of them. Fixing this may fix other issues.
Not sure what to search for in self-helping.

Any ideas?

The database my GoDaddy account uses doesn't have a 'mb4' options, so I've made it...
Code:
ALTER TABLE `EWRrio_streams` CHANGE `stream_status` `stream_status` VARCHAR( 255 ) CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_general_ci NOT NULL ;
...out of curiosity in-hopes it would work just with that.

I did change the application.php to ( 'charset' => 'utf8mb4' ), however.

It now works just fine so far. Thank you very much!

@Jaxel, I'll try asking again as I'm not getting any answers. I am looking to purchase this, but I do not like the current behaviour as seen on customer installations. Particularly, when no-one is streaming, the main streams page is just empty. I would like it to show a list of all of our streamers and their offline images / details.

At the moment you have this on the Channels page:

approved_before.webp

Each box is a different size according to the username and stream information. I would like to take this section and put it on the main Streams page, and have it show more like this (I did this in Photoshop quickly, based on your website):

approved_after.webp

Is this something that the software can currently do, and if not is it something you could implement? I feel it would better highlight my own website streamers better.

Please reply! Thank you.

@Jaxel, I'll try asking again as I'm not getting any answers. I am looking to purchase this, but I do not like the current behaviour as seen on customer installations. Particularly, when no-one is streaming, the main streams page is just empty. I would like it to show a list of all of our streamers and their offline images / details.

View attachment 124363

Each box is a different size according to the username and stream information. I would like to take this section and put it on the main Streams page, and have it show more like this (I did this in Photoshop quickly, based on your website):

View attachment 124362

Is this something that the software can currently do, and if not is it something you could implement? I feel it would better highlight my own website streamers better.

Please reply! Thank you.
Thats a fantastic idea...

Hi @Jaxel
first of all i like your addon very much. Unfortunalty i don't see any way to add a Small Box to the Xenforo Sidebar where the current Livestreams are shown with a small thumbnail.

Any idea how to solve my problem?

Cheers

Anyone know of a sidebar widget for this ?

I do have xenporta 2 , but im using something else as a portal right now and really would like a widget

View attachment 124363

View attachment 124362

Please reply! Thank you.

^^^^ This :O

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenRio (Streams) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.7 CHANGELOG

• The "Mysqli : Incorrect string value" bug which I addressed in a FAQ entry has been fixed. You will no longer be required to convert tables to utf8mb4 and make file edits to Application.php. I have done some research and found a way to address this issue without any work from you guys! This update will revert any changes you've made to your database in regards to this issue, but it will not revert any changes to Application.php.
  • Added an AdminCP option to display offline...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom