[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I've received the email, but the file is missing from the download. I'll try later today :)

Same here - just got the email, but it says the file is missing :)

Edit: Refreshed a few times, it's there now. Woohoo!

Double-Edit: This website is under heavy load. We're sorry, too many people are accessing this website at the same time. We're working on this problem. Please try again later.

Oh well, will get it eventually!

Hey @Jaxel, I got it installed and I want to say thank you so much for adding this - it looks great! I really appreciate it :)

Just one thing, can you check the Last Activity date? For me it's showing "Last Activity: 1st Jan 1970", and on your site it's showing "Last Activity: Dec 31, 1969" for the featured streamers.

Also, I set my Application.php back to UTF8 - I assume this was the correct thing to do :)

Thanks again - really nice improvement!

Im having issues where it does show streams and then it doesnt show any.
Twitch does not support SSL.

Just one thing, can you check the Last Activity date? For me it's showing "Last Activity: 1st Jan 1970", and on your site it's showing "Last Activity: Dec 31, 1969" for the featured streamers.
Thats normal. Until there is activity, it will list as unix time 0.

default,

53b8e865cc8c095556706fa54bf0769e.png

Yeah completely misunderstood what they actually meant. That is sorted now thank you.

I do keep getting these server errors now though.

9ae128d6a4fc08d098567fe42e9d0b82.png
Thats odd... TINYBLOB is supposed to be long enough for 255 bytes. I can't imagine a stream status being longer than that... Run the following code on your DB to change it to a full BLOB and tell me if the issues persist:

Code:
ALTER TABLE `EWRrio_streams` CHANGE `stream_status` `stream_status` BLOB NOT NULL

@Jaxel quick question; are these two phrased? From the Streams dropdown list, last two items.

upload_2016-1-3_17-49-23.webp

Done lots of searching, but can't seem to find them.

Code:
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%" height="100%" data="https://www-cdn.jtvnw.net/swflibs/TwitchPlayer.swf">
    <param name="movie" value="https://www-cdn.jtvnw.net/swflibs/TwitchPlayer.swf">
    <param name="flashvars" value="channel={serviceVAL1}&auto_play=true">
    <param name="allowfullscreen" value="true">
    <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">
    <param name="allownetworking" value="all" />
</object>

Just switched to SSL and had to use this, it still works for anyone having the same issues.

Really nice solution, anyways to get the chat working aswell?

If I disable chat and the enable taiga chat on streams (and I own and have it installed) how do I get taigachat to show up instead of twitch chat?

If I disable chat and the enable taiga chat on streams (and I own and have it installed) how do I get taigachat to show up instead of twitch chat?
Edit the twitch service and remove the contents of the chat section. You will have to do this after every update.

Hey Jaxel, I have listened to your video about XenRio twice now and sorry if I ask something you already went over, but feel like I want to ask to make sure. The games also known as "Categories", lets say I make a custome Category called "Level 19Twinks" and another called "Level 29 Twinks", which is a thing you can do in the game "World of Warcraft" Then we have some livestreams on twitch streaming under the game World of Warcaft but are there any possible way they can choose these subcategories on my website to show what they are doing in World of Warcraft, like if they are playing Level 19 Twinks or Level 29 Twinks. Sorry for the bad explanation :P

Best regards Shamatix

Still couldn't get YT streams. Not hat it matters, because: I only want channels currently streaming Cities Skylines to appear.. Thus "games" option is the only valid option for me. Any streaming service that don't support that = no go.

True.. I had nigh hopes for YouTube Gaming, but oh well.. Not what I hoped for.

By the way: Any way I can force the Twitch Chat embed to be in Dark mode by default? Light mode looks iffy on my dark website..

You found a way to force dark chat?

Top Bottom