[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Jaxel,

You are abandoning people with no support. You said, YOURSELF, that you will fully support your paid addons. You have an obligation to do that, and you are not full filling that obligation.

Hello, could somebody please tell me which code I need to edit to get the side by side stream and chat like in the previous versions?

Trying to figure out the same thing. Not a code guy, so instructions would be cool.

Trying to figure out the same thing. Not a code guy, so instructions would be cool.

Same been busy, so haven't messed with it yet,

Hey @Jaxel, which specific template and line would we need to edit to get the old side by side stream and chat ? and what should we replace that line with?

thx in advance

You would have to edit EWRrio_Embed and float the chat div to the right, and add a margin-right to the embed div. You would also need to remove the sidebar from EWRrio_Channel

You would have to edit EWRrio_Embed and float the chat div to the right, and add a margin-right to the embed div. You would also need to remove the sidebar from EWRrio_Channel

@Jaxel I've managed to remove the sidebar from EWRIO_Channel but am still having issues getting the side by side vid/chat to show correctly, if you could please correct me I'd appreciate it, here's what I've changed EWRrio_Embed to

<div id="embedChat" class="chat" style="height: {$xenOptions.EWRrio_chatheight};">
{xen:raw $channel.channel_chat}
</div>

To:

<div id="embedChat" class="chat" style="float: right; margin-right: height: {$xenOptions.EWRrio_chatheight};">
</div>

Which resulted in this, ->

ExecCS (Twitch.TV)_Seireitei Unleashed_20130714-210407.webp

I removed the sidebar from the page by removing this code from EWR_Channel,

Code:
<aside>
        <form action="{xen:link 'streams/streams', '', '_params={$linkParams}'}" method="post" class="sidebar channelSide AutoValidator StreamsUpdater">
            <xen:include template="EWRrio_Sidebar" />
            <input type="hidden" name="_xfToken" value="{$visitor.csrf_token_page}" />
        </form>
    </aside>

I tried adding the stuff you said to the embedChat code, but having the same problem as samo above. Here is the code I used, I tried a bunch of different #'s for the cm, but no luck,

Code:
<div id="embedChat" class="chat" style="float: right; margin-right: 2cm; height: {$xenOptions.EWRrio_chatheight};">
        </div>

This mod should be perfectly compatible with XenForo 1.2 as it is.

Please inform me of any issues you may have after you upgrade.

Jaxel,

You are abandoning people with no support. You said, YOURSELF, that you will fully support your paid addons. You have an obligation to do that, and you are not full filling that obligation.

I see him supporting it. Just because he didn't replay to your four bumps within a few hours doesn't mean he's not. Try giving him a day or two first before you bump.

Any chance for "blacklisting" an account? It seems some Twitch users are getting annoyed that I am scraping Twitch's api and happen to pull in their channel. Would love to be able to block users who request to not be included in the stream list.

Top Bottom