[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I personally don't care for multiview (I could open multiple browsers if I cared enough), I'm just happy with the current release, has everything I want. Thank you

Problem: I copied all files from 1.0.3 to my server then did an upgrade on the xml file and got this:
An exception occurred: Undefined index: restrictchannels in /home/forumck/public_html/library/EWRporta/Block/StreamsLive.php on line 13
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRporta/Block/StreamsLive.php at line 13
  2. EWRporta_Block_StreamsLive->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 112
  3. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 67
  4. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 217
  5. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  6. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  7. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/forumck/public_html/index.php at line 13

There is now a "category" system. "Games" can be put into categories and users can chose to view only a single category of games. Games can be in multiple categories.
I don't see any way to add 'games' into any categories? How do I create a category and then how would I add a game into it?

you dont need to uninstall... just reinstall the new one and it will overwrite.
No problems, something to remember for next time. It seems to be working fine after uninstalling and reinstalling so I assume it's all good except I took an extra (unnecessary) step.

I've upgraded Xenforo to 1.1.5 and it seems the dropdown menu for both Streams and Media don't display correctly. Do I need to revert any templates?

To be more specific, if I'm anywhere but the Streams page, the dropdown shows as intended, if I go to the Streams/Media page and check the dropdown, it looks like this:

image.jpg

hi - already purchased this but cannot find a link to re-download?

When I try to on here, states i need to purchase it again. Here's the paypal ref.

(Unique Transaction ID7HJ15299CB6590506)

Can you assist?

Sorry if a silly question but how can I get live streams to show on the sidebar on the forum pages? I've got it working on XenPorta.

UPDATE: Not working even though i've enabled it in the settings.

Top Bottom