[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Jaxel: I just wanted you to know that it is NOW possible to submit "USTREAM" channels, BUT: They do NOT appear in the LIVE NOW area at all when the channel has in fact gone live. If you approve any ustream channel no one will ever know when it's gone live from within your addon. I've tested this using my own ustream channel and although the channel and chatbox works, there is no notification that approved 'ustream' channels have gone live. You might want to look into this yourself but I wanted give you a headsup.

Jaxel: I just wanted you to know that it is NOW possible to submit "USTREAM" channels, BUT: They do NOT appear in the LIVE NOW area at all when the channel has in fact gone live. If you approve any ustream channel no one will ever know when it's gone live from within your addon. I've tested this using my own ustream channel and although the channel and chatbox works, there is no notification that approved 'ustream' channels have gone live. You might want to look into this yourself but I wanted give you a headsup.

This is outright explained in the software notes...
anything on the bugged menu when upgrading to 1.1.5?

Can't confirm the issue.

The streams open 'small' by default. Any way I can fix it so that they open 'medium' by default?

And BTW, I do apologize that I missed the 'non-scrape support' (for Ustream.TV), but see it clearly now. I think I was mostly focussed on the fact that the API was finally working and not how your addon responds to it:

Supported Platforms:
  • Twitch.TV (channel and scrape support)
  • Justin.TV (channel and scrape support)
  • CyberGame.TV (channel and scrape support, no chat)
  • Ustream.TV (channel support only, no scrape support)
  • Livestream (channel support only, no scrape support)

Am I missing something as I can't get the streams to show on the forums sideblock even though it is enabled?

Am I missing something as I can't get the streams to show on the forums sideblock even though it is enabled?

I don't know if this is your issue but I'll try to help until he can assist you further. In his last Update Log he specifically tells us:
Version 1.0.3 CHANGELOG

• The XenPorta block has also been completely redesigned with many new options, make sure you update it!
Did you 'install the StreamsLive block' in the Home/XenPorta/Blocks/Install Block area? If so then you'll have to 'update it' or re-install it again for the newer version if you had the old version of this addon. The file is in the 'Library/EWRporta/Blocks/' folder (that you upload to your server), named 'StreamsLive.php'. Should show up once you've done everything like he tells us to and if that doesn't work for you then I don't know the answer to your question. But that was my problem, I assumed the block was there and ever saw it, but I never 'installed it'. Then once I installed it for the earlier version, I found that it wasn't showing in the forum area for the latest version, and that was because I needed to 'update' it from the old version (as he tells us to do in the Version 1.0.3 CHANGLOG) ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I've only recently purchased the streams for our community so I haven't been running the older versions however I will try to re-download and add again.

Same issue. Shows on the xenporta sideblock fine but can't get it to show on the forum home sidebar.

Same issue. Shows on the xenporta sideblock fine but can't get it to show on the forum home sidebar.

Is this happening when you have actual 'live streams' available? Because in your settings you can select how many you want to show in the forum area if you have actual live streams available (I believe it's defaulted to show 10 or so?). Mine are now set at 6 in the pic:
streamsonsidebar.webp

And also I found that I was able to limit the amount of streams that show in the XenPorta front page by changing this setting here (in pic, I have the front page one set to only show 1):

streamsonsidebar2.webp

Other than that, I don't know what else to say. I've tried ;-)

I appreciate the help. Still no joy i'm afraid. Shows on XenPorta but nothing on forum home.

I must be missing something somewhere....

Installation:
  • upload the contents of the attached zip to your XF root
  • install from file on server: "library/EWRrio/addon-EWRrio.xml"
  • set options for the addon in administration control panel
  • set usergroup permissions for various rights

Hello, could somebody please tell me which code I need to edit to get the side by side stream and chat like in the previous versions?

Top Bottom