[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
If you want a second "home" portal, this is your best way to do that. Remember the fact that you can rewrite the url. For example, I got rid off the "articles/" in order to have "mydomain/bf4/".

After that, don't forget to create and customize a new "articles (the 's' is important) layout" named : "your_category_ID". You will have access to this new portal with all the blocks you want :) by entering the adress I gave you before.

If you want a second "home" portal, this is your best way to do that. Remember the fact that you can rewrite the url. For example, I got rid off the "articles/" in order to have "mydomain/bf4/".

After that, don't forget to create and customize a new "articles (the 's' is important) layout" named : "your_category_ID". You will have access to this new portal with all the blocks you want :) by entering the adress I gave you before.
Excuse my lack of knowledge, but how do I rewrite my url?

Can someone really help us fix the timezone bug? The default timezone of our site is IST (GMT+5:30). Whenever we promote any thread we must enter GMT time to make the article appear on the front page instantly. If we keep the default time option, the thread will wait for 5:30 hours before it appears on the front page.

I'd really appreciate if this bug gets fixed. Tagging @Jaxel for help!

I have uninstalled my previous installation of XenPorta and newly installed 1.6.0 with my upgraded XF 1.2.3. Everything is working fine but none of RecentThread or RecentThreadx5 blocks are visible (not empty, it is totally invisible).

I have added those blocks in different positions, but not working anyhow. Other blocks are working (RecentAccordion block is showing blank as well, but I don't care as I have RecentFeatures which is working).

I have XFArcade and Resource Manager installed as extra addons.

Did anyone face this issue before?

Thanks,

MORE BUGS REPORTING:

Well, I have fixed my quoted issue, but here I have found 2 more new issues:

1) If there is no recent post, the whole block got disappeared for RecentThreads (it should rather be visible with text "no recent threads", like before.
2) More importantly, in RecentThreadsx5, if any of the category does not have recent threads, whole block got disappeared (hence i have to select all forums for all tabs).
3) And most seriously, RecentThreadsx5 is showing like below with my XF 1.2.3 (always showing loading)
upload_2013-12-7_10-19-15.webp

Sorry dude, I thought my answer was sent when I closed my browser :) To rewrite your URL, use the system built in xenforo, a very useful one : ACP > Home > Route Filter

If you need more help about it, check this tuturial : http://xenforo.com/community/threads/route-filters.47946/

Hit'
Don't be sorry man, I should be the one apologizing.

I ended up changing my 'articles' extension to 'hoops-news'. However the page still isn't showing. I made a new 'highlights' layout under the 'articles' extension.

mydomain.com/articles/highlights

Don't be sorry man, I should be the one apologizing.

I ended up changing my 'articles' extension to 'hoops-news'. However the page still isn't showing. I made a new 'highlights' layout under the 'articles' extension.

mydomain.com/articles/highlights

If I were you, I would change the URL like that : [url]http://puu.sh/5FUPF.png.[/URL] In fact what you are trying to do is exactly what I made for my site but I'm not enough comfortable with english to explain it the best way possible for you :/ But if you want, you can PM me, it will be maybe easier :)

When I am on my portal page and want to see the forums, I click the forum button. Problem is, the portal reappears and I have to scoll through all of the new items to reach the forum listing. Do I have a setting wrong?

Top Bottom