[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Is there a way to remove the date box entirely? I'd be using this as a featured work display on the front page, so knowing the date it was pushed up there is not really relevant. In fact, it's a tad harmful, as that work will stay up for a week. So having an old date displayed there won't do. Thanks.

Also, is there a way to remove the Navbar (Home >) from the top of the portal page? It's pretty much dead vertical space for my purposes. Thanks again.

Hi, to start off, I hope I am posting this in the correct section.

So today, a few hours ago my XenForo website's portal spotted working. If you wish to see the errors, visit www.synapsehlp.com. The weird thing is is that this occurred randomly... nobody messed with anything. My best guess would be XenPorta is causing the problem, as every page but the portal seems to work. If this is indeed the problem, how would I go about fixing it. I am incredibly nooby so I may not understand completely a response. I do have access to the FTP and AdminPanel, so if you have suggestions I can make those changes there.

Thanks in advance D:

*ALSO, I am unsure about the RM build... where would I look to find this? (I put 1.1 down for now)

Hi, to start off, I hope I am posting this in the correct section.
You posted in the Resource Manager forum.
This is nothing to do with the RM, which is an official XenForo add-on.

I have merged your thread with the xenporta add-on discussion thread as this is a problem related with this add-on.

Does anyone know how, in the RecentFeatures slider, to remove the text [ ATTACH] from the description (first sentance) teaser that shows on each slide, if you've post an image in at the very top?

Last edited:
Hello! I have a problem with xenPorta and the theme Xenfracture from RazorThemes.
I use for the home page the latest versione of portal XenPorta 1.6.0 for xenforo 1.2.x
When I click on the black arrow on the right, all the XenPorta widgets disappear!! And the home remains without contents!
I have attached two images:
Before click (Before.jpg):
hs4a.jpg

and after click on the arrow (After.jpg):
4gaq.jpg

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Hello everybody.
I have a question.
My Thread created at 12/1/2012.
Now, i move it to Home Page portal.But,it can't display the first.Because have many thread created after 12/1/2012..
I want this my thread first docking to All members can see.How do i do??

Last edited:
When you promote your thread, you can apply a different date, so you just enter today's date or something , and it will show up first.

When at Customize mode in the frontend, and Disabled Blocks are empty, you get this error
Template Errors: EWRporta_Blocks
  1. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\xf\library\XenForo\Template\Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 180:
    179: ';
    180: foreach ($blocks['disabled'] AS $block)
    181: {

I have uninstalled my previous installation of XenPorta and newly installed 1.6.0 with my upgraded XF 1.2.3. Everything is working fine but none of RecentThread or RecentThreadx5 blocks are visible (not empty, it is totally invisible).

I have added those blocks in different positions, but not working anyhow. Other blocks are working (RecentAccordion block is showing blank as well, but I don't care as I have RecentFeatures which is working).

I have XFArcade and Resource Manager installed as extra addons.

Did anyone face this issue before?

Thanks,

Furthermore, I want to report three issues with XenPorta and Google Chrome:

1) The date block goes under other blocks when I check "Push Date out of Block" (in RecentNews). This issue does not occur in Mozilla (see attachment 1).

2) The blocks can't be dragged in ACP->Xenporta->Layouts-Portal

3) Footer alignment of RecentNews Blocks (attachment 2)

Thanks,

attachment 1
Date Issue.webp

attachment 2
alignment.webp

Last edited:
Is there a way to make multiple portal pages? For some reason what it doesn't work when I create a new layout then go /portal/{layoutID}/index/ my portal redirects is ran through the root.

mydomain.com = portal
mydomain.com/forums/ = forums

seems like mydomain.com/portal/{layout_ID}/index directs me back to my portal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom