[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
installed the recent slider and encountered following error:

Place that should be showing slider shows this:
jQuery(document).ready(function() { $("#recentSlider").tabs({fx:{opacity: "toggle"}}).tabs("rotate", 5000, true); $("#recentSlider").hover(function() { $("#recentSlider").tabs("rotate", 0, true); }, function() { $("#recentSlider").tabs("rotate", 5000, true); }); $("#recentSlider .excerpt").hide(); $("#recentSlider").hover(function() { $("#recentSlider .excerpt").slideDown(); }, function() { $("#recentSlider .excerpt").hide(); }); });

Template Errors: EWRblock_RecentSlider

1. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 43:
    42: $i = 0;
    43: foreach ($RecentSlider AS $news)
    44: {
  2. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 66:
    65: $i = 0;
    66: foreach ($RecentSlider AS $news)
    67: {

That would be great. Maybe Jaxel could add a new feature in the next release which can duplicate installed blocks, so we can use more than one block of each type :) That would be really great.

Benny

I already figured it out, but I wanted to create two different news where I can post news that user can check out and also another that will have all the slider pics. I only wanted to have 2 posts at portal, that is why I wanted to have two news

Jaxel, how'd you get the background ads to display on either side of your page? That's exactly what I've been trying to do, but having no luck.

I know I'll be ninja'd here but have you tried going into options >> basic board information scroll down to "Home Page URL" and leaving this field blank.

I'm not having any luck getting my promoted posts to show up on the portal page. I've checked my permissions, turned caching off for the add-on's blocks... Not sure what else to do!

Edit: Never mind, I had a setting wrong. Oops.

Okay, I've got a bit of a weird question now.... Let's say a promoted post reads like this:

here's the link and blah blah

with the actual linked text being what's bolded. For some reason, almost all the time the Recent News page is skipping the URL and link text. Doesn't even include them. So this is what the raw code for that same line looks like in Recent News:

here's and blah blah

It's just completely gone. This is happening on multiple posts. The links and their text are just fine when I look at the actual forum thread. It's just the portal page that's being wonky.

Any ideas?

Top Bottom