[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Hmm, not sure why, however the block for "facebook" won't update, even though everything has been correctly inputted.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated ~

fb.webp

face.webp

Hmm, not sure why, however the block for "facebook" won't update, even though everything has been correctly inputted.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated ~

View attachment 45075

View attachment 45076
There was an error in the file... been trying to upload an update for it, but there was a bug in the resource manager that prevented uploads without patch notes... looks like its fixed now. 1.5.7a has been uploaded.

There was an error in the file... been trying to upload an update for it, but there was a bug in the resource manager that prevented uploads without patch notes... looks like its fixed now. 1.5.7a has been uploaded.

Thanks Jaxel for the speedy reply!

I keep getting this when trying to install from directory;
Code:
Please enter a valid file name. The requested file could not be read.

I am trying to get a HTML Block to output messages from another page. But i am having a lot of trouble with it.. (i dont know where support would go for this sort of thing)

I want the block to output information from a certain webpage, this webpage only has one line of text and i want block to show that one line of text.

What block Looks Like --> http://d.pr/i/QuK8

What the information should look like --> http://d.pr/i/wbUi (or if you preffer the web link --> http://hivebuild.com/stats/concept.php )

The current code for the block is
HTML:
<script>
$(document).ready(function(){
    (function check(){
        $.get('http://hivebuild.com/stats/status.php').done(function(data){
            $('#Server-Status').text(data);
        }).always(function(){
            setTimeout(check,20000);
        });
    }());
});
</script>       
<div class="section">
    <div class="secondaryContent" id="BannerSidebar">
        <h3>
            Build Server - <span style="font-weight:bold" id='Server-Status'></span>
        </h3>
        <div>
            <p class="footnote">Unique Players: <span style="color:black;" id='Players-Joined'></span></p>
            <p class="footnote">New Players: <span style="color:black;" id="Players_Joined"></span></p>
            <p class="footnote">Blocks Placed: <span style="color:black;" id="Blocks_Placed"></span></p>
            <p class="footnote">Blocks Broken: <span style="color:black;" id="Blocks_Broken"></span></p>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>

What the Concept code is...
PHP:
<?php 
$ServerStatus = file_get_contents('http://www.hivebuild.com/stats/status.php');
$BlocksBroken = file_get_contents('http://www.hivebuild.com/stats/blocks_broken.php');
$BlocksPlaced = file_get_contents('http://www.hivebuild.com/stats/blocks_placed.php');
$PlayersNew = file_get_contents('http://www.hivebuild.com/stats/players_new.php');
$PlayerUnique = file_get_contents('http://www.hivebuild.com/stats/players_unique.php');
$PlayersJoined = file_get_contents('http://www.hivebuild.com/stats/players_joined.php');
?>
<div class="section">
<h3>
Build Server - <span style="font-weight:bold"><? echo $ServerStatus; ?></span>
</h3>
<div>
<p class="footnote">Unique Players: <span style="color:black;"><? echo $PlayersJoined; ?></span></p>
<p class="footnote">New Players: <span style="color:black;">Coming Soon</span></p>
<p class="footnote">Blocks Placed: <span style="color:black;"><? echo $BlocksPlaced; ?></span></p>
<p class="footnote">Blocks Broken: <span style="color:black;"><? echo $BlocksBroken; ?></span></p>
</div>
</div>
</div>

What i have tried - With this only the Online/Offline worked, nothing else changed.
HTML:
<script>
        (function check(){
            $.get('http://hivebuild.com/stats/status.php').done(function(data){
                $('#Server-Status').text(data);
            }).always(function(){
                setTimeout(check,20000);
            });
        }());
    });
</script>
<script>
id = 782; 
dataName = "blocks_broken";       
    (function check(){
        $.get('http://minestats.co.uk/embed/single/index.php?id='+id+"&data_name="+dataName).done(function(data){
            $('#Blocks_Broken').text(data);
        }).always(function(){
            setTimeout(check,20000);
        });
    }());
});
</script> 
<script>
id = 872; 
dataName = "blocks_placed";       
    (function check(){
        $.get('http://minestats.co.uk/embed/single/index.php?id='+id+"&data_name="+dataName).done(function(data){
            $('#Blocks_Placed').text(data);
        }).always(function(){
            setTimeout(check,20000);
        });
    }());
});
</script>
<script>
id = 872; 
dataName = "players_joined";       
    (function check(){
            $('#Players_Joined').text(data);
        }).always(function(){
            setTimeout(check,20000);
        });
    }());
});
</script>         
<div class="section">
        <h3>
            Build Server - <span style="font-weight:bold" id='Server-Status'></span>
        </h3>
        <div>
            <p class="footnote">Unique Players: <span style="color:black;" id="Players_Joined"></span></p>
            <p class="footnote">New Players: <span style="color:black;" id="Players_Joined"></span></p>
            <p class="footnote">Blocks Placed: <span style="color:black;" id="Blocks_Placed"></span></p>
            <p class="footnote">Blocks Broken: <span style="color:black;" id="Blocks_Broken"></span></p>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>

How can i get it to work by showing the information? If i try PHP it gives errors or doesn't output anything at all...

Hmmm I seem to have a blank Twitter box, even with just installing the block. I did some digging and along the line I'm getting a 403 error. This also appears on the 8wayrun site. This may only be a temporary issue or it might only be an issue for me, but it seems 5 Weeks ago someone said the search widget is deprecated and going to be retiring soon: https://dev.twitter.com/discussions/16010.

Twitter.webp

I've been looking at the embedded timelines: https://dev.twitter.com/docs/embedded-timelines and managed to do this for my site using the rawhypertext block, it looks really good. Maybe the twitter block could be updated to use embedded timelines instead?

Twitter2.webp

XenPorta is trying to ruin our forum. :(

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ? ) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = ' at line 11 in /home/itspifwy/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
    EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
    EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
    EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 217
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/itspifwy/public_html/index.php at line 13

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute in /home/itspifwy/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
    EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
    EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 217
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/itspifwy/public_html/index.php at line 13

Installed Xenporta, changed some configurations in the RecentNews block, threw it on the page and spewed errors when I go to the site, although when I remove the block from the site page it goes back to working. No other block from Xenporta have this issue though. Am I doing something wrong? New to Xenforo so trying to figure things out still.
Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ? ) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = ' at line 11 in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\craftgasm\library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php on line 77

XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/inetpub/wwwroot/craftgasm/index.php at line 13

XenPorta is trying to ruin our forum. :(

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ? ) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = ' at line 11 in /home/itspifwy/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute in /home/itspifwy/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479

Installed Xenporta, changed some configurations in the RecentNews block, threw it on the page and spewed errors when I go to the site, although when I remove the block from the site page it goes back to working. No other block from Xenporta have this issue though. Am I doing something wrong? New to Xenforo so trying to figure things out still.
Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ? ) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = ' at line 11 in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\craftgasm\library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php on line 77

XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/inetpub/wwwroot/craftgasm/index.php at line 13

Yeah, I'm currently running into this too. Exact same lines.

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ? ) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = ' at line 11 in /home/mjmcdcod/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/mjmcdcod/public_html/index.php at line 13

To both of you, I've disabled that block ("RecentNews") from displaying to anyone and it's allowing me to at least access the portal (though obviously with no news). Worth a try if it's getting in your way, at least until further notice.

Yeah, I'm currently running into this too. Exact same lines.

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ? ) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = ' at line 11 in /home/mjmcdcod/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/mjmcdcod/public_html/index.php at line 13

To both of you, I've disabled that block ("RecentNews") from displaying to anyone and it's allowing me to at least access the portal (though obviously with no news). Worth a try if it's getting in your way, at least until further notice.

I've found this to only corrupt the Recent News block when configurations on the block are changed. I just reinstalled the block, didn't touch any confgurations on it. And it works properly.

Finally I figure out to fix the problems, it is working now. :)

RecentNews is already set, I am looking for second RecentNews2 to add more articles. How do I add addition RecentNews? And other questions about SEO perspectives, is there any issues for landing page or incompatible with xenPorta regarding SEO searching?

Feature Request - Pagination.

I think that long articles need pagination. There's any chance this feature will be introduced ?
I'm not sure how pagination could be introduced. XenPorta uses the standard forum posts and displays these on the front page the amount displayed is set in options and/or by using the prbreak bbcode.

Top Bottom