[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
How do I make a thread private? I want it that, if someone Non-Staff posts something on the news block it doesnt show in the homepage. But if a STAFF member posts something on it. It does show on the homepage. I want everyone to see it on the homepage including regular register people. I believe this is xenporta, I just don't know how to do this.

Is there a way to display the countdown timer from XenPorta on thread and forum sidebar via widget framework?

Would you be willing to share the work?

I have no clue how it was done to be honest. Contact Russ he is a member here. He is the person that made my custom theme and got it working. In my signature there is a link to his direct profile where you can get in contact with him. I wish I knew how he did it. He tried explaining it to me and it was like Greek to me.

I'm trying to update from 1.5.6 to 1.5.7 and get the following error message - what can I do?

Code:
call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'EWRporta_Option_ForumChooser' does not have a method 'verifyOption'

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
call_user_func_array() in EWRporta/DataWriter/Options.php at line 140
EWRporta_DataWriter_Options->_validateOptionValuePreSave() in EWRporta/DataWriter/Options.php at line 71
EWRporta_DataWriter_Options->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1422
XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1361
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in EWRporta/Model/Options.php at line 86
EWRporta_Model_Options->updateOption() in EWRporta/Model/Options.php at line 151
EWRporta_Model_Options->importOptionsXml() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 231
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->installBlockXml() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 182
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->installBlockXmlFromFile() in EWRporta/Install.php at line 59
EWRporta_Install::installCode()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 212
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /kunden/340784_03922/fatima/forum/admin.php at line 13

Hello

How would I be able to make two Recentthreads modules? I want one for a particular forum and another for the other one. Is this possible to do?

cu Rene

The maximum number of users (members and guests) recorded to be online at any given time.
Wrt the 'User Record' displayed on the XenPorta page ... can anyone tell me which DB table to edit (or other method I need to use) to reset the value?
Even though we only have 220 website members for my forums, the User Record is 413 !??
Thx in advance!

I updated to the latest XenPorta version and instead the slider we get now the following code:

jQuery(document).ready(function() { $("#recentSlider").tabs({fx:{opacity: "toggle"}}).tabs("rotate", 5000, true); $("#recentSlider").hover(function() { $("#recentSlider").tabs("rotate", 0, true); }, function() { $("#recentSlider").tabs("rotate", 5000, true); }); $("#recentSlider .excerpt").hide(); $("#recentSlider").hover(function() { $("#recentSlider .excerpt").slideDown(); }, function() { $("#recentSlider .excerpt").hide(); }); });

Any suggestion how to fix this?

Wrt the 'User Record' displayed on the XenPorta page ... can anyone tell me which DB table to edit (or other method I need to use) to reset the value?
Even though we only have 220 website members for my forums, the User Record is 413 !??
Thx in advance!
The User record is the most people online at one time including guests. That'll be why yours is higher than your total membership.

The User record is the most people online at one time including guests. That'll be why yours is higher than your total membership.
Yup, but not THAT much higher.
We might have on average of .. 5-10 .. guests online at any one time, a combination of search engine bots, and spammers registering ... but I think at some point something screwed up and it spiked up the 'user record'. Any ideas how to reset it??

I am getting an error when clicking on the money that's been donated link in the donation drive widget. It pops up with this error "A controller for the route path donations/ was not found.".

Any idea why this error is coming up?

Created a Post New Thread on my portal page that only Admins/Staff can see. I have it linked to post to my hidden forum where I store articles. If anyone is interested, I can share the fairly simple edits.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-04-08 at 7.10.48 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-04-08 at 7.10.48 PM.webp
    97.2 KB · Views: 49
An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute in /home/****/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
  5. EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
  6. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  7. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 217
  8. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  10. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/sikhbusi/public_html/index.php at line 13

When i try to promote thread, this exception showup on the screen... however, it does promote the article... i would like to know how to suppress such kind of exceptions? Please advice.

My server has PHP version 5.3.22 :: MySQL version 5.5.30-cII

Thanks.

I already have recent news in the portal page. I also want to display it on the right side of the homepage. How do I do that?

Top Bottom