[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hi

I dont see the reply fram in my forum..to see it i have to go to more options...

sdfgc-png.118428

sorry for my english

thanks!!

Just done with the migration. I wish to know where are the settings for displaying 'date' block on the articles list?
Its in Style Properties.

Quick question, I no doubt know that this has been asked before... I'm just wondering how do I go about moving the XenPorta copyright down to where the Xenforo copyright is? If it helps I'm currently running UI.X by Audentio Designs....
Edit the template?

I want to change the blackground color of articles in xenportal... how i make it?

thanks
Edit your CSS?

i have seen xenforo has a build-in function to display new posts/replies. but i cant find this build-in widget in xenporta 2... :(
There is a suite of included widgets.

Hi

I dont see the reply fram in my forum..to see it i have to go to more options...

sdfgc-png.118428

sorry for my english

thanks!!
I cant reproduce your issue. It could be a conflict with another addon.

Wondering if there's any advantage of using the widget framework built into XP2 over the Widget Framework by xfrocks.

Request: @Jaxel -

Could you please make a pretty looking social media sharing widget that we can include below our articles? It may have options to show counters, customize the design of the icons, colors etc. Well, I think the default addThis social media widget is pretty obnoxious. :D

This widget could very well be a paid one.

I haven't seen anyone showcase their XenPorta forum in the showcase section. I tried to start a thread there but it got deleted. I'm curious to see what others have done, and it would be great if you guys can share a link to your forum.

Hi,

Installed the new xen portal, nice work, but I do have a few issues with the taigachat widget. I have the current PRO version of taigachat but says my addon is out of date whenever I go to install the widget?!?

Anything I can try?

Keep up the good work.
3v1L

Hi,

Installed the new xen portal, nice work, but I do have a few issues with the taigachat widget. I have the current PRO version of taigachat but says my addon is out of date whenever I go to install the widget?!?

Anything I can try?

Keep up the good work.
3v1L
Installation of the taigachat widget requires you to have at least version 34 or higher of Taigachat. The current version is version 45.

I'm wondering if the custom widgets are included by default in the updated version of XenPorta. I see Jaxel has released Resource widget that doesn't make it to the XP2 package.

I'm trying to get a tabbed widget that allows me to show [New Threads | New Posts] . Do I need to write a custom one?

am i missing something here ? no xml file to install ? on the fiurst time setup video it shows on the addons, it doesnt however show on mine

Found how :)

how do add a clickable link to the teamspeak view widget ?

basically add ts3server://111.111.1.1?port=9987 as html so it would say " Join Teamspeak" they click it and it opens the teamspeak.

Hi

I want to change the article promote...when i promote and article, the forum looks with last post threads, links to share...like this:

asasas.webp

and this

asasasas.webp

i want it more simple, like this:

asas.webp

Im noob, sorry. how i do it?

thanks for all

@Jaxel - Could you please help me with a database query that fetches the number of articles posted by an author in the current month in a specific category (NEWS)? On our site, every author who has the right to promote any thread to article belongs to a usergroup 'Authors'.

PHP:
public function getPostCountForAuthor($author)
{
return $this->_getDb()->fetchOne(' 

SELECT BLAH FROM BLAH BLAH 

');
}

Hi

I have a problem with a customized article. From a very lonh article with many images, I set in xenporta only to use the first image and then only a few lines of text on the front page.

But on the xenporta frontpage, it shows now in addition to the big image which it shall show also a small image/thumbnail of a different image. How can I delete that one? If I go to edit, that thumbnail is not visible at all. Only the big image. See screenshot

xenporta_problem_small_image.webp

Hi

I have a problem with a customized article. From a very lonh article with many images, I set in xenporta only to use the first image and then only a few lines of text on the front page.

But on the xenporta frontpage, it shows now in addition to the big image which it shall show also a small image/thumbnail of a different image. How can I delete that one? If I go to edit, that thumbnail is not visible at all. Only the big image. See screenshot

View attachment 119809
In the promotion options, set to disable icon.

My home page has a misaligned gap where Authors is. Any way to fix that?
Use CSS to fix any minor styling issues.

Does someone know how to make a custom page with widgets?
Just make a page. Read the FAQ.

I'm really having trouble finding the 'Recent Posts' widget. I wish to show the following tabs in my sidebar -

[Recent Threads ] | [Recent Posts]

Is this possible using default widgets? If anyone's created a downloadable widget, please point me to it.

Top Bottom