[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Yes I did :) just my HTML block and maybe livestream aswell that doesnt show up, no one streaming right now so havnt seen if livestream works.
It doesnt look like a customized sidebar is showing up on your forum page at all...

What other addons do you have installed?

I think this error is so weirded. The article we post on September, but it shows on October at the first page. I use XenPorta2 Pro.

Last edited:
And another question:

I want to add side_bar in conversation list, and make a customise layout with template: conversation_list

But there is no change, no side_bar. Is there any problem in your code, or conversation_list doesn't support side bar?

I think this error is so weirded. The article we post on September, but it shows on October at the first page. I use XenPorta2 Pro.

This is the captured image when show thread/article - It means September (Tháng chín)
screen-shot-2015-09-02-at-10-52-23-pm-png.115894

This is the captured image when show on 1st page - It means October (THG 10)
screen-shot-2015-09-02-at-10-53-02-pm-png.115893

This is the article publish's time:

screen-shot-2015-09-02-at-10-58-58-pm-png.115895
It sounds like you may have an error in your phrase translations?

These http://i.imgur.com/uL4c8Cd.png , I could set up an admin user for you if that would help?
Set me up an admin, PM it to me.

And another question:

I want to add side_bar in conversation list, and make a customise layout with template: conversation_list

But there is no change, no side_bar. Is there any problem in your code, or conversation_list doesn't support side bar?
Did you also set up the template modifications?

I've also tried selecting all the usergroups to show the widget to, even though it indicates that if none are selected the widget will be shown to all. No difference. Thanks for any help.
Okay, I found your issue.

You have THREE sidebar managers installed on your forum. XenPorta2, BD Widget Framework, AND Sidebar Positions.

You CAN use other sidebar managers with XenPorta2; but if you do... your sidebar positions will be controlled by those other programs, not XP2. For instance, if you used BD Widget Framework, then the right sidebar position on your layouts would be controlled by BD, not XP2.

In this specific case, you told Sidebar Positions to not show the "Share Page" block. So when XP2 tried to show the Share Page block... Sidebar Positions told XP2 that such a block doesn't exist... so it didn't show it.

Thank you!

My facebook side block is going outside the block. I uninstalled and tried to reinstall but it is no longer on the dropdown list. Any idea why?

How do I make the What's New widget comments automatically display bold when there are new comments, like the old Recent Threads block on Xenporta? I am running 1.5 and Xenporta2 Pro

bold.webp

I double checked template and I'm sure that the conversation_list is original, no change anything.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How do I make the What's New widget comments automatically display bold when there are new comments, like the old Recent Threads block on Xenporta? I am running 1.5 and Xenporta2 Pro

View attachment 116507
The recent threads sidebar widget uses XenForo's built in widget. So if you want to edit it, you just need to use the CSS selector to make it bold.

Is it possible to embed widgets inside of other widgets? for instance, say I made a widget that's just a block of html with a tab list. each selected tab will display information from another widget.

Hi. I bought it! Good job.

I do not speak English

Help me with a problem.

How to remove the author and the date of the beginning of the article?

Author repeated twice. I do not need it.

How to delete block Sub-Categories:This article has no sub-categories

Vlozhnie shown that remove strelakami

1. Remove the top unit with Text author

2 Remove the block Sub-Categories:This article has no sub-categories
xp.webp

Hi. I bought it! Good job.

I do not speak English

Help me with a problem.

How to remove the author and the date of the beginning of the article?

look inside
EWRporta2_ArticleView for the follow:

Code:
<xen:avatar user="$posts.{$thread.first_post_id}" size="s" />
   <div class="details">{xen:phrase porta2_by_x_on_y, 'name={xen:helper username, $thread}', 'date={xen:datetime $thread.post_date, static}'}</div>

look inside
EWRporta2_ArticleView for the follow:
Thank you! It helped.

Decision:
1. Remove the author in the beginning of the article
Code:
<div class="details">{xen:phrase porta2_by_x_on_y, 'name={xen:helper username, $thread}', 'date={xen:datetime $thread.post_date, static}'}</div>
2. Remove the block subcategories
Code:
<div class="sectionMain catList">
    <div class="secondaryContent">
        <xen:if is="{$perms.moderate}">
            <a href="{xen:link 'threads/subcats', $article}" class="edit OverlayTrigger" data-cacheOverlay="false"></a>
        </xen:if>

<span class="muted">{xen:phrase porta2_subcats}:</span>

<xen:include template="EWRporta2_Article_Subcats">
            <xen:map from="$categories.tags" to="$tags" />
        </xen:include>

<xen:if is="{$perms.tag}">
        <form action="{xen:link threads/add-subcats, $thread}" method="post" class="xenForm AutoValidator SubcatEditor" data-redirect="true">
            <dl class="ctrlUnit fullWidth">
                <dt></dt>
                <dd>
                    <input type="search" name="new_tags" value="" placeholder="{xen:phrase porta2_subcat_this_article}..." results="0" class="textCtrl AutoComplete"
                        data-acurl="{xen:link articles/find-subcats}" />
                    <xen:if is="!{$perms.tags}"><p class="explain">{xen:phrase porta2_subcat_this_article_hint}</p></xen:if>
                </dd>
            </dl>
            <input type="hidden" name="_xfToken" value="{$visitor.csrf_token_page}" />
        </form>
        </xen:if>
    </div>
</div>

Is it possible to embed widgets inside of other widgets? for instance, say I made a widget that's just a block of html with a tab list. each selected tab will display information from another widget.
Thats not really how things work. You would have to make the widget yourself.

How to remove ...
XenForo has a built in template modification system. Look into it.

Thanks for your help... finally had a chance to do this and for those who don't know it's in File Manager for those who use CPanel.
You can also do it through an FTP application such as WinSCP or FileZilla.

I think my board has a problem. Have you ever seen that before? http://puu.sh/kb4b2/d4bd5e9037.png
It's not there on every articles so I don't know why I get that

Edit : I promoted to article and I don't see that anymore.
Maybe it has something to do with auto-promotion?
I have never seen that before.

Top Bottom