[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hi,

i just bought XenPorta 2 and i have some questions.

i would like to know if a widgets who can show new threads, new replies, most viewed, most replied exist ?

The "Title of the forum" and the "meta description" are displayed at the top of the home page, how can i remove them ?

thx

/article/news is an XML file... just subscribe to it in your preferred news reader.

The default XenForo youtube embed code isn't responsive. I solved this by adding to my extra.css:
Code:
iframe { max-width: 100%; }

XenRio is a completely different addon.

That totally fixed it for me. Now it looks great across all devices. :)

AdminCP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> XenPorta 2 - Articles List
Check Hide Breadcrumbs and Title Bar

Add to extra.css
.EWRporta2_ArticleList .breadBoxBottom {
display: none;}

Thanks alot <3 Sorry for all this "simple" questions

Hey I was wondering about soemthing regarding articles, I have limited it to only show one article on my page and by doing so I have now gotten a "page button" as seen on the following picture http://i.imgur.com/xACk7BY.png , what I was wondering is if there is a way to disable it OR even better make it so there is 2 arrows at the top of the article like this http://i.imgur.com/trB3cmH.png and when you press it, it shows the next article WITHOUT refershing the entire page.

Is this possible or could it be a suggestion for the future, because I really dont like that it reloads my entire page to show the next article as I use the portal as my front page.

I'm using a custom layout, yes. I added it to Artice List which is the only thing in my custom layout.
Did you enable the widget framework for the article list?

And do you have a custom arrangement on article settings?

Did you enable the widget framework for the article list?

And do you have a custom arrangement on article settings?

Yes it shows in the layout grid.

I've changed it around in the layout grid so that would mean yes on custom arrangement, right?

My What's New link keeps going back to the Articles List homepage. It works in Chrome, but not in Firefox or Edge. Any idea what might be wrong? I have no redirects in my .htaccess file.

Top Bottom