[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
@Jaxel, yes, that's a solution, but still not the most intuitive one in my opinion. Never mind.
P.S: If you plan to add this regex to the FAQ, just keep the 2nd solution by adding a question mark to the second capture group.

I'm having problems with the attachment slider. Can someone tell me how to use it, please? A little step by step guide would be brilliant, if anyone has the time.

I'm having problems with the attachment slider. Can someone tell me how to use it, please? A little step by step guide would be brilliant, if anyone has the time.
There is a video in the FAQ that outlines promotion.

I am trying to get the sidebar and layouts to work on the category pages such as http://silvertails.net/categories/the-stands.5/ but cant get any of the normal candidates to work (i.e. category_view etc)

Does anyone know what view I should be using?
Did you enable the category view on the options screen of the admin cp?

Is the actual widget compatible with the current version of TaigaChat Pro?
Yeah... the included widget works fine.

Jaxel, could you please tell me if you plan in the next version to wrap the date & time between a span tag with the XenForo class: "DateTime"?
If no, I will deal this with template replacements, but if you plan to do it, I'm going to avoid to spend time on this.

There is a video in the FAQ that outlines promotion.
Thank you. I had switched to using the attachment slider widget, rather that the features slider widget, as I though it would be easier. The features slider widget is brilliant though. After I finally found out how to promote threads properly, I've been having a ball.

You should add this css otherwise the slider buttons (back/next + their parent) show some borders on FF when they are clicked on which is ugly:
Code:
#featuresGrid .bx-controls-direction a,
#featuresGrid .bx-controls-direction a:hover,
#featuresGrid .bx-controls-direction a:active{
   color: transparent !important;
}

Hi @Jaxel , would it be possible to improve the author block a little bit in order to be able to add some social stuff such as :

- Following the author to get a notification if this one make an article
- Option to display his last articles directly inside the block.
- CSS Options to stylize the Avatar

Also, Being able to follow a category would be really nice.

also quick question while I'm here, do you think it would be possible to include the category name inside the breadcrumb? Instead of showing Forums -> Stuff -> Stuff -> Article title, it would be really really good to have Category name -> Article title.

Hello

I have an errror on my webserver (in local at my home no one errors)
All tables are present, non one missing ....
Have you got an idea about ?

----

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in EWRporta2/Model/Settings.php at line 11
EWRporta2_Model_Settings->getSettingById() in EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php at line 357
EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->_getViewParams() in EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php at line 43
EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/mon_site/www/index.php at line 13
-----
Historique des erreurs serveur
Erreur Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'table.EWRporta2_articles' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Généré par: *********, Il y a un instant
Trace de la pile

#0 /home/mon_site/www/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('?????SELECT * F...')
#1 /home/mon_site/www/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '?????SELECT * F...')
#2 /home/mon_site/www/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('?????SELECT * F...')
#3 /home/mon_site/www/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(753): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????SELECT * F...', 6)
#4 /home/mon_site/www/library/EWRporta2/Model/Articles.php(476): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow('?????SELECT * F...', 6)
#5 /home/mon_site/www/library/EWRporta2/Model/Articles.php(441): EWRporta2_Model_Articles->getArticleByThreadId(6)
#6 /home/mon_site/www/library/EWRporta2/Model/Post.php(7): EWRporta2_Model_Articles->getArticleByThreadIdOrAuto(6)
#7 /home/mon_site/www/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php(103): EWRporta2_Model_Post->getPostsInThread(6, Array)
#8 /home/mon_site/www/library/XenForo/Deferred/Thread.php(44): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->rebuildDiscussionCounters()
#9 /home/mon_site/www/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(294): XenForo_Deferred_Thread->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999978542328, '')
#10 /home/mon_site/www/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(428): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999978542328, '', false)
#11 /home/mon_site/www/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(373): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#12 /home/mon_site/www/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php(159): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(true, NULL, '', false)
#13 /home/mon_site/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred()
#14 /home/mon_site/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#15 /home/mon_site/www/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#16 {main}

État de la demande

array(3) {
["url"] => string(57) "http://www.mon_site.com/admin.php?tools/run-deferred"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["tools/run-deferred"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["redirect"] => string(38) "http://www.mon_site.com/admin.php"
["execute"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}

-----

I have change my website name par mon_site to mask the website ;)

If U have a solution about, thanks

In local perfect ! No errors, and I have tried on two machines with WAMP

I have Copy and Paste all files (Xenforo etc ....) on my webserver
Importing Data Dase ..

Question about ?
No problem with php5.3.3 ?
For files on the web server what's the Chmod for ? Perhaps a problem with the Chmod ?

In local perfect ! No errors, and I have tried on two machines with WAMP

I have Copy and Paste all files (Xenforo etc ....) on my webserver
Importing Data Dase ..

Question about ?
No problem with php5.3.3 ?
For files on the web server what's the Chmod for ? Perhaps a problem with the Chmod ?
Well you didnt import all the database then... because the error clearly states that a table is missing.

I new and current issue - I feel ripped off, there doesn't seem to be any way to have a donation module on my forum with Xenporta. What am I to tell my donators?
No donation widget?

I new and current issue - I feel ripped off, there doesn't seem to be any way to have a donation module on my forum with Xenporta. What am I to tell my donators?
No donation widget?

Have one made? That's what I did for xenporta 1.6. Not sure what your looking for? Do you actually have a donation plugin on the forum or are you just looking to have a button in a block? You can use the HTML block if you don't have a plugin lol. This after all isn't a donation manager.

Rainsport - that really comes off trollish. Xenporta is advertised as having a donations widget. I already have a donation add-on(Donations Manager) that was working fine. Xenporta 1.7a doesn't work with it nor does it have a donations widget of it's own.
Hundreds of people have/had the same concern. I take it you are not the developer and have nothing useful to impart here.

Plug-ins sounds like Wordpress speak. lol?

Rainsport - that really comes off trollish. Xenporta is advertised as having a donations widget. I already have a donation add-on(Donations Manager) that was working fine. Xenporta 1.7a doesn't work with it nor does it have a donations widget of it's own.
Hundreds of people have/had the same concern. I take it you are not the developer and have nothing useful to impart here.

Plug-ins sounds like Wordpress speak. lol?

Perhaps it is to you. However on topic which I have not deviated from and treat all the same with, as come come in here expecting a lot more than reality gives. Where is the advertisement for donations widget? Looking at the product description here I see no reference to Donate or Donation that has to do with the product itself. However those words do turn up in reference to the author.

I use Robbo's (now vbgamer something or another) donation manager personally and it would take any xenforo coder less than an hour to make a block for you. As far as the naming of plugins, no matter what you call it, it is the same.

I am not the developer but as I have personally written blocks for the previous product and am building blocks for this, I do have wisdom to impart if someone wished to listen.

As for the unfinished peice of crap I made a year ago, that which actually had Robbo asking me if I wanted to work for him, this is my example:
upload_2015-3-9_4-20-16.webp

Top Bottom