[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
You need to add categories to your articles.

Make sure you are promoting the right time.

You cant. The default Article List is supposed to be a premade page which shows features and articles. If you want to use a page which doesn't have that... then make a blank page.
I'm not touching the time, your add-on is for some reason:
Before I hit save:
upload_2015-1-23_16-18-43.webp
After I save changes (alters date / time ???):
upload_2015-1-23_16-20-23.webp

Last edited:
@Jaxel I created a new blank page with a new layout.
When I click on the Home tab it's shows the articles.
How can I make it that when members clicking on the Home tab my "blank page" wil show?

You need to add categories to your articles.

OK, I made three categories, added a different category to each of three articles.

The categories widget now shows in the sidebar, but only one category is showing there. Any ideas what's up?

Thanks

OK, I made three categories, added a different category to each of three articles.

The categories widget now shows in the sidebar, but only one category is showing there. Any ideas what's up?

Thanks
Link?

@Jaxel Where can i find the Phrases for "Congratulations, you've reached the end of the internet."etc..
It's not phrased, as its built into the Javascript. However, I think you can edit it by opening up EWRporta2_ajax.js and adding after:
Code:
            itemSelector: $grid.data('items'),
            navSelector: $grid.data('nav'),
            nextSelector: $grid.data('next'),
Code:
            loading: {
                finishedMsg: "<em>Congratulations, you've reached the end of the internet.</em>",
                msgText: '<em>Loading the next set of posts...</em>',
            }

It's not phrased, as its built into the Javascript. However, I think you can edit it by opening up EWRporta2_ajax.js and adding after:
Code:
            itemSelector: $grid.data('items'),
            navSelector: $grid.data('nav'),
            nextSelector: $grid.data('next'),
Code:
            loading: {
                finishedMsg: "<em>Congratulations, you've reached the end of the internet.</em>",
                msgText: '<em>Loading the next set of posts...</em>',
            }

Found it, thanks @Jaxel it works :)

I'd just like to share the issue I had and how to solve it. I'm pretty new to XF, and got meself a copy of XenPorta today. First tip, read installation instructions. I ignored the permissions part at first, realized I had done something wrong so I went back and fixed them. Easypeasy.
Secondly, I managed to end up with two feature sliders. Example: https://imgur.com/Eu6NFRu,glf4dbk#0
Most of you probably already know what I did wrong, but hey, documentation for those who need, right? Don't include the feature widget into your layout. Or maybe you're suppose to? I don't know. But the slider that's working in the images stayed when I removed it from layouts.
Thanks for an awesome add-on/plug-in, and thanks for some great Smash streams I apparently hadn't seen. Cheerios!

Oh, found something I need some guidance on, just point me towards the right file and I'll find it! :)
9Ag4FX5.png

Where would one go to change "by" and "at"? Using another language, gotta change translations manually in some places.
Thankful for any help you provide! :)

Oh, found something I need some guidance on, just point me towards the right file and I'll find it! :)
9Ag4FX5.png

Where would one go to change "by" and "at"? Using another language, gotta change translations manually in some places.
Thankful for any help you provide! :)
I think porta2_by_x_on_y_at_z is the phrase?

Top Bottom