[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
The thing I would love to see now (because everything I wanted is there ^^) is a EWRSuite that would make every EWRaddons working hands in hands. XenPorta, XenMedio and XenRio all use categories. It would be so nice to have them working together. For example, instead of creating 3 times the same categories, creating a Categorie in XenPorta could also create one in XenMedio and XenPorta so that it's possible to catch informations about media and streams easily. It would require a new widget for XenMedio and XenRio to be able to use the category system.

In the slider - it appears that my theme is too wide, so theres a "black" border on both left and right side of the slider. Is there anyway to tell the slider to use the full image - so it goes beyond the width set somewhere :)

Attachments

• Skærmbillede 2015-01-15 17.52.17.webp
    Skærmbillede 2015-01-15 17.52.17.webp
    12.9 KB · Views: 22
I bought a few days agoo xenporta2, but it seems that I have not installed all the widgets that are specified in the description, i have only 5 of them, any help?

I bought a few days agoo xenporta2, but it seems that I have not installed all the widgets that are specified in the description, i have only 5 of them, any help?

Click Install Widget - then install from Server (There is a drop down with them)

Time for a real question that I really can't find.

How do you change the background color of the buttons for the tags and "Continue" ?

In the slider - it appears that my theme is too wide, so theres a "black" border on both left and right side of the slider. Is there anyway to tell the slider to use the full image - so it goes beyond the width set somewhere :)
I am also interested in how to solve this.

You can fix this with CSS.

Can you help me with this?
Code:
.featuresGrid ul li { background-size: X Y; }
This code will define how the images stretch in the slider. Possible values for X and Y are pixels, percentages and "auto". For instance, if you made it "auto auto"; it would be the default, the image is shown as the default size. However, if you set it to "100% 100%"; the image will stretch in both directions to fit the container.

@Jaxel How can I show the Date box and the Tags in the portal?

B5PUFe.png

Top Bottom