[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
No hardcoded:
HTML:
<b>$wWidget</b>: the ID of the source widget ({$widget.widget_id})
<b>$wLayout</b>: the ID of the source layout
<b>$wWidlink</b>: the ID of the widget link
<b>$wTitle</b>: the title of the widget link
<b>$wPosition</b>: the position of the widget link
<b>$wScale</b>: a helper for determining the width of a widget
<b>$wOptions</b>: the options passed from the widget or option set
<b>$tParams</b>: the parameters sent to the parent page
HTML:
<option value="minutes" {xen:selected '{$widopt.cache_unit} == "minutes"'}>minutes</option>
<option value="hours" {xen:selected '{$widopt.cache_unit} == "hours"'}>hours</option>
<option value="days" {xen:selected '{$widopt.cache_unit} == "days"'}>days</option>
HTML:
<edit_format_params>EWRporta2_ViewPublic_ArticleList=Article List &lt;span class="hint"&gt;EWRporta2_ViewPublic_ArticleList&lt;/span&gt;
EWRporta2_ViewPublic_ArticleView=Article View &lt;span class="hint"&gt;EWRporta2_ViewPublic_ArticleView&lt;/span&gt;
EWRporta2_ViewPublic_AuthorList=Author List &lt;span class="hint"&gt;EWRporta2_ViewPublic_AuthorList&lt;/span&gt;
XenForo_ViewPublic_Forum_List=Forum List &lt;span class="hint"&gt;XenForo_ViewPublic_Forum_List&lt;/span&gt;
XenForo_ViewPublic_Forum_View=Forum View &lt;span class="hint"&gt;XenForo_ViewPublic_Forum_View&lt;/span&gt;
XenForo_ViewPublic_Thread_View=Thread View &lt;span class="hint"&gt;XenForo_ViewPublic_Thread_View&lt;/span&gt;
XenForo_ViewPublic_Page_View=Page View &lt;span class="hint"&gt;XenForo_ViewPublic_Page_View&lt;/span&gt;</edit_format_params>
HTML:
<edit_format_params>fade=Cross-Fade
horizontal=Horizontal Slide
vertical=Vertical Slide</edit_format_params>
HTML:
<edit_format_params>pager=Show Pager Bullets
controls=Show Prev/Next Controls
autoControls=Show Start/Stop Controls</edit_format_params>
HTML:
<edit_format_params>index=Show on Articles Index
categories=Show on Categories
authors=Show on Authors</edit_format_params>
      <sub_options>index
categories
authors</sub_options>
HTML:
<edit_format_params>article=Enable custom article layout
comments=Enable custom comments layout
local=Enable Local comments
disqus=Enable Disqus comments
facebook=Enable Facebook comments
author=Show author byline block
attach=Show attachment gallery</edit_format_params>
HTML:
<edit_format_params>0=Disabled
social=Social Sort
time=Chronological
reverse_time=Reverse Chronological</edit_format_params>
It's possible to add into phrase system ?
@Jaxel , what do you think ?

I want to customize the Previous/Next controls for the attachments widget, plus add an additional control to access the attachments gallery.
Attachment widget uses the Responsive jQuery Content Slider (bxslider.com)
I have sprites for both the prev/next control and a NEW gallery button

please advise

I am progressing slowly on my own, this is what I have accomplished so far editing the EWRwidget_Attachments.css file:

attachments.webp

My website's root/index.php works fine as a friendly URL, but when I click the forum tab it redirects to /forums/, when the real link to the forums is root/index.php?forums/ .. So right now I cannot use friendly URLs. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Thats what friendly URLs do... this is design. Ask this question in general XF help if you're having trouble.

Still having a problem with the layout, even on my PC the article is small
View attachment 94526

Any idea how I can get this to adapt to the size of the screen?
Need a link...

Yes I fully agree with this. It's cluttered. Should be with the XF copyright notice
Because of the way skins work. Putting it below the content that I control is the only way I can guarantee that the copyright actually shows up. But if you want to move the copyright to somewhere else on your own skin, you are free to do so.
hi

i have some issue with displaying an image in the thread . the picture is going in the right sidebar

View attachment 94551
Need a link....
How is the URL wrong? It fetches the correct name and logo, just wont show any posts. The link I have in the settings is "https://www.facebook.com/citiesskylinesnation".
Thats not what the URL was before. Either way, I put it into my site and this is what I got:

8WAYRUN.com.webp

Maybe none of your friends have liked the page?

Thanks. So does this mean I can't have the post look like an article but not have a thread or comments? (I guess I can lock it, but I would prefer not to clutter a homer page article with
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

and closed thread padlock)
You can move the thread into a "hidden" forum, then disable local commenting. This will essentially make it so that no one can respond, and no one will be able to find the thread through your forums.

I want to customize the Previous/Next controls for the attachments widget, plus add an additional control to access the attachments gallery.
Attachment widget uses the Responsive jQuery Content Slider (bxslider.com)
I have sprites for both the prev/next control and a NEW gallery button

please advise
Change the image? Edit the css?

Cool - What I want to achieve is a COVER (Full width slider) but retain a max width of 1110px for the main container. Any thoughts on breaking it out?
Do you mean you want a BACKGROUND slider? Sure, it can do that; I put the relocate slider option in so you can pretty much do anything you want with it. But every skin is different, so this one you will have to figure out on your own.
Do I need to update incrementally or can I just jump to any version i need
You can run the newest version. The upgrade script is cascading.
@Jaxel , what do you think ?
I'll look into it.

Change the image? Edit the css?

Do you mean you want a BACKGROUND slider? Sure, it can do that; I put the relocate slider option in so you can pretty much do anything you want with it. But every skin is different, so this one you will have to figure out on your own.

You can run the newest version. The upgrade script is cascading.

I'll look into it.

Hi @Jaxel - if we were to base it on UI.X or your theme for example, what's the location you'd use to make it a background slider.

Because of the way skins work. Putting it below the content that I control is the only way I can guarantee that the copyright actually shows up. But if you want to move the copyright to somewhere else on your own skin, you are free to do so.

Wouldn't I have to keep changing it every time I update XP2? Or could I use template modifications or extra.css to make it move permanently

Hi @Jaxel - if we were to base it on UI.X or your theme for example, what's the location you'd use to make it a background slider.
Then it would be `#headerProxy` or `#content` (doesnt really matter).

Though you will have to do more edits for z-indexing, and possibly expanding the headeryProxy, and centering text.
Wouldn't I have to keep changing it every time I update XP2? Or could I use template modifications or extra.css to make it move permanently
Depends on how you change it.
Hmm. I thought the widget was supposed to show recent posts on the facebook page as well? Under settings it has a field that says "Show Posts".
I see what you mean now... will have it fixed fro the next version.
@Jaxel was curious if the next release you can make it so you can Disable the Load Bar on Features, and be able to change the color on it through the options?
I've already said several times that style settings will be coming in a future version.

@Jaxel - Thanks for that - #Content was bang on. Should I just added background-attachment: Cover for the feature slider to do the entire page width. I appreciate I'm asking a few questions - on the bright side, I've bought you at least 2 purchases, so it's not all pain and no gain lol.

Cheers,

How do I adjust the size of the box that rotates through recent features? It's currently to tall in my layout and there is some dead space.

Top Bottom