[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
+ Use Masonry Grid I realy do not perform well.

+ Can you help me make it work better.

Thanks.

add this :

Code:
.articlesGrid { margin: 5px -5px -5px; }
.articlesGrid .articleItem { display: inline-block; width: 50%; }
.articlesGrid .articleItem .sectionMain { margin: 5px; }

in your extra.css file.

It's in the FAQ so please check there first if you have a problem.

add this :

Code:
.articlesGrid { margin: 5px -5px -5px; }
.articlesGrid .articleItem { display: inline-block; width: 50%; }
.articlesGrid .articleItem .sectionMain { margin: 5px; }

in your extra.css file.

It's in the FAQ so please check there first if you have a problem.

You did not get me wrong.
I mean it does not work well.

Screen Shot 2014-12-27 at 11.29.02 AM.webp Screen Shot 2014-12-27 at 11.29.57 AM.webp

What do you know it was not ?

Attachments

• XenPorta 2 PRO settings.webp
    XenPorta 2 PRO settings.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Forum 10 layout settings.webp
    Forum 10 layout settings.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 49
  • widget settings.webp
    widget settings.webp
    66.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Forum 10.webp
    Forum 10.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Forum View 10.webp
    Forum View 10.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Forum listing for node 10.webp
    Forum listing for node 10.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 51
+ Use Masonry Grid I realy do not perform well.

+ Can you help me make it work better.

Thanks.
I already stated I have it fixed for the next version.

Hmm... odd. Question, if you enable unregistered users to view attachments, does it fix itself? Also, did you try putting any other widgets on the layout?

Not sure has this been mentioned already, but on IE/Firefox (maybe other browsers too) excerpt overlay for feature slider cannot be seen at all.

Took two screenshots of it at your site. First one chrome and second IE.

chrome.webp ie.webp

I do have one request too related to feature slider. As I'm planning on using narrow (max height 150px) feature slider banners, would it be possible to get a option to only show the feature banner without an excerpt at all on some features?

+ differences between browsers
+ 8wayrun.com you have not discovered it.
+ 8wayrun Your support is not good.
+ Now I need to correct this error.

Demo Internet Explorer: ( Feature Slider, Infinite Scrolling ).

2.webp 1.webp

Demo Google Chrome and firefox, Safari: ( Feature Slider, Infinite Scrolling )

Screen Shot 2014-12-27 at 8.54.15 PM.webp Screen Shot 2014-12-27 at 8.55.40 PM.webp

Not sure has this been mentioned already, but on IE/Firefox (maybe other browsers too) excerpt overlay for feature slider cannot be seen at all.
I can confirm it doesnt work in Firefox... but I can't figure out why not. If I open up Firebug, disable the position:absolute, and then re-enable it, it suddenly works fine.

I purchased this addon, but no emails for the updates etc. How do I download them?
Check your spam folder.

I can confirm it doesnt work in Firefox... but I can't figure out why not. If I open up Firebug, disable the position:absolute, and then re-enable it, it suddenly works fine.

Check your spam folder.

Nope. Nothing in my spam folder.

I use xenporta 2 and have been trying for hours to find out how to make the homepage look like bukkit's homepage does. I cannot seem to find any information on how to do so. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.

Noticed while messing around with it that if you remove position: relative; from
.featuresGrid ul li a { text-decoration: none !important; color: #EEE; position: relative; }
then it seems to work fine on IE and Firefox too. Don't know does that cause some styling issues elsewhere tho.

I've been watching all the FAQs video's and I cant seem to get it to display the Side bar. Any help?

http://www.lethalitygaming.com/forums/index.php?articles/

R9Po3eI.jpg

I do not

EDIT: There is a template mod in my master template

first line:
<xen:include template="EWRporta2_Global_Above" />

last two lines:
<xen:include template="EWRporta2_Global_Below" />
<xen:include template="EWRporta2_Global_Side" />

Jaxel found the problem on my wite as it was definitely user error on my part. I had set up two layouts set to use Forum_View, one of them for node 10, and the other for all forums.
However, both had the same layout priority; and the other layout was found first. The simple fix was to change the layout priority of the other one to 100. Everything is working fine now.

Thank you Jaxel. You have exceeded my expectations in creating this addon. Job well done!

Last edited:
Top Bottom