[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Jaxel Helped me Figure it out. Xr Grid From the XenReview mod is overwriting the widgets.

Options for XR GRID

Jail XRG to XenReviews (Temporary)

If you are having issues with XRG interfering with other parts of your site, enabling this option will jail it so that it is only active in the XenReviews module.
If you use the XenReviews Mod, you need to turn this on.

Hope you don't mind me asking for a feature request :D.

Would be nice to show thread prefixes and the forum location of the article/thread in the article list.

I mean if possible and if it isn't time consuming. I'm just throwing the idea out there.

Hey Jaxel....

The default articles list (/articles page) is not as customizable as I would like, so I'm using a blank page node and enabling the framework for this node.
I've enabled masonry and added the css you listed in your example.

On the default articlelist (/articles) the articles are neatly displayed at 50% each.... however on the page node I made I can't get the articles neatly stacked.... there are gaps all over - they stack side by side but the top left article has a giant gap above.... other articles have gaps too.

Does the included articles widget replicate the default functionality exactly? I dont understand why this isn't replicating properly - there is no difference in layout widgets and the only difference is it's set up on a page node.

I hope this makes sense. Any ideas?

How much effort would be involved in porting version 1 widgets to version 2 widgets?

Last edited:
Will there be widgets for the official add-ons RM and gallery? Latest resources etc.
I dont use RM or XMG... so I can't program anything for them. If someone wants to give me dev/ftp access to their test forums with that software, I can program something; but for now, I cant.

Hey Jaxel....

The default articles list (/articles page) is not as customizable as I would like, so I'm using a blank page node and enabling the framework for this node.
I've enabled masonry and added the css you listed in your example.

On the default articlelist (/articles) the articles are neatly displayed at 50% each.... however on the page node I made I can't get the articles neatly stacked.... there are gaps all over - they stack side by side but the top left article has a giant gap above.... other articles have gaps too.

Does the included articles widget replicate the default functionality exactly? I dont understand why this isn't replicating properly - there is no difference in layout widgets and the only difference is it's set up on a page node.

I hope this makes sense. Any ideas?
Why is it not as customizable as you would like? If anything, the articles main widget is even less customizable. I also explicitly state that the articles main widget is missing a lot of the features of the main articles list.

Can we expect any style properties in future versions? Im not sure about other forums using this but this plugin is hideous out of the box on my custom style.. Im really not blaming the product since it might look perfect on a default skin or in the hands of someone more capable than myself.. But if custom styles typically break the UI then style properties are going to be a must..

My constructive feedback (based on limited testing)

At any rate was just testing the product and have no intentions to use it in production esp in its current state. (again the UI may be ugly because of my custom style)... Also noticed there was no easy option to remove the Home button.. I am one of those stupid customers that needs more style options..

I'm not sure If I'm missing something or not, But on your Site @Jaxel , you have the Features Above the widgets, curious what you did to do this?

I'm not sure If I'm missing something or not, But on your Site @Jaxel , you have the Features Above the widgets, curious what you did to do this?

Go to the XenPorta Options in the ACP and find the input field for "Relocate Slider"

Then if you want the slider above the widgets and the sidebar like 8wayrun then enter "#content .mainContainer"

Or if you prefer the slider above the widgets but parallell to the sidebar then enter "#content .titleBar"

Can we expect any style properties in future versions?
That is actually my plan. I just wanted to make sure everything works as is first. Slowly weeding out all the bugs.

Also, this mod is designed with the default skin in mind.

Does anyone have a demo of this on UI.X so that I can see how it will look? :)

Thanks so much,
CM

I'm using tactical, and it looks fine, no real styling issues. enabling article system might require some css and html tweaks though, but that's normal for a style that is heavily altered like audentio themes. Ah yeah and i'm unable to click on the features slider to open the thread/article probably also a css issue . But not really a major issue for me since I don't use the slider.

Last edited:
I'm using tactical, and it looks fine, no real styling issues. enabling article system might require some css and html tweaks though, but that's normal for a style that is heavily altered like audentio themes. Ah yeah and i'm unable to click on the features slider to open the thread/article. But not really a major issue for me since I don't use the slider.
Thanks so much for the fast response! :) May I see a link to your forum if that's okay to see it in action? (or PM me the link?)

Thanks again Epi!!

Hey there, how do I move the nav link in front of forums? Is this possible? I remember in the last version I thought there was a way to do this.

Top Bottom