[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
https://www.gamingforums.net

1. How do I remove the avatars next to the articles?
2. Users are guests, clicking on them opens a iframe of /members or something. Please fix so there is no hyperlink for guests.
3. How do I remove the entire (sticky image) by Person at 10:40AM 5 views 2 replies bar? That entire bar gone, and the time of the post to be on the right hand side of the title (e.g. Halo 5 Multiplayer Today, on the right hand side 1:04 PM)
Edit the article_bit template :)

ErrorException: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given - library/EWRporta2/Model/Sitemap.php:68
Generated By: ThienBui, Today at 9:02 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'htmlspecialchar...', '/home/vinafix.v...', 68, Array)
#1 /home/vinafix.vn/public_html/library/EWRporta2/Model/Sitemap.php(68): htmlspecialchars(Array)
#2 /home/vinafix.vn/public_html/library/EWRporta2/ViewPublic/ArticleNews.php(14): EWRporta2_Model_Sitemap->buildSitemapEntry(Array, Array)
#3 /home/vinafix.vn/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): EWRporta2_ViewPublic_ArticleNews->renderRss()
#4 /home/vinafix.vn/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Rss.php(31): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('EWRporta2_ViewP...', 'Rss', Array, '')
#5 /home/vinafix.vn/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(586): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss->renderView('EWRporta2_ViewP...', Array, '', NULL)
#6 /home/vinafix.vn/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss), Array)
#7 /home/vinafix.vn/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(36) "https://www.vinafix.vn/articles/news"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

articles/news error ?

Using
XenForo 1.4.3
XenPorta 2 v1.05

Ok I finally found out how to remove an Article from Featured list but possibly this feature could be in the drop down Article Tools menu in future releases?

Issues with Features Slider Showing to Unregistered/Visitors Even though it was disabled (Tested it on the Default Style just to make sure)

One thing I would like to be able to do with the Slider in future releases is have default news articles possibly set up in the ACP?

As it is the XenPorta 2 is awesome addition to xenForo just wanted to thank you for making this! ;)

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.5a HOTFIX

This is a HOTFIX; this means you don't need to run any "upgrade" procedures to upgrade from 1.0.5; just upload the files.
  • BUG FIX: fixes a bug with the google news sitemap if you use the "enable external images" function.
  • BUG FIX: fixes a bug with category creation if you use the auto-promotion function.
  • BUG FIX: fixes a bug with the user alert system if you allow unregistered users to post news (what?).

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to get a real-self hosted TS3 viewer? Your using a script that is branded and doesn't support HTTPS.

Just installed this, am i missing a trick, i only have about 5 widgets available on my layout. Ive been awake for nearly 36 hours so it may be that, but any way i can add more widgets?
Thanks

Is it possible to get a real-self hosted TS3 viewer? Your using a script that is branded and doesn't support HTTPS.
Sure... just use a RawHTML block.
Just installed this, am i missing a trick, i only have about 5 widgets available on my layout. Ive been awake for nearly 36 hours so it may be that, but any way i can add more widgets?
Thanks
Install more widgets?

Best fix ever :ROFLMAO::
  • BUG FIX: fixes a bug with the user alert system if you allow unregistered users to post news (what?).

For those who tried "Featured Thread" and "XenPorta 2", what are the main differences between both? Why someone would switch from, let say "Featured Thread" and "XenPorta 2"?

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom