[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Ok. thanks much.

I have two issues more:

1.) Please see attached Screenshot. What about this outdated templates? Need i something to do with that?

2.) How to move the XenPorta Copyright Info to the other copyright notes?

Thanks much, Kai
Send support request for skins, to skin authors. My addons are designed to work with the default XenForo skin; I do not give support for how it interacts with third party skins. Move the copyright footer wherever you want. I'm okay with that.

I would like to do this... but first I need to know if he is working on a version for XenForo 2.0 :)
/facepalm

Can somebody help me out with a bit of css please, I've spent ages trying to figure it out but I'm not a coder so I struggle a bit, thanks.

In the admin panel I use these two blocks....

screenshot-www.marineaquariumsa.com-2017-12-09-07-22-06-174.webp

But on the home page it doesn't make them spread across the page equally, the one on the left is small and the one on the right stretches across the rest of the page, I'm trying to make them equal size, but I have no idea what template or style properties settings to use, I've tried a few but not getting any joy. Thank You. :)

screenshot-www.marineaquariumsa.com-2017-12-09-07-18-08-784.webp

Add in the extra css

Code:
a-leftWidgets{float:left;width:50%}
a-rightWidgets{margin-left:50%}

or

Style Properties: XenPorta 2 - General

Left (Above) Column Width
Left (Below) Column Width

Last edited:
Okay, since the XF2 version is going to essentially be a rewrite... there a few changes I would like people's opinions on.

Firstly, I plan on using XF2's built-in widget system. It's actually really awesome. While the default positions are limiting, I'll be doing my best to expand positions.

Secondly, I plan on using XF2's built-in tagging system. When XenPorta2 came out, XenForo did not have a tagging system.

Firstly, I plan on using XF2's built-in widget system. It's actually really awesome. While the default positions are limiting, I'll be doing my best to expand positions.
For my site, I pretty much only use XP2 as a portal/home page, (link in signature), so I would need to be able to create a very similar home page/layout as to what I currently have now in order for me to continue using XenPorta.
I have no idea what the XF2 widgets are like so can't comment on that.
Secondly, I plan on using XF2's built-in tagging system. When XenPorta2 came out, XenForo did not have a tagging system.
I don't think I would have any use for the tagging system in my case.

I got a question about how people use XenPorta 2... right now, in the AdminCP options. I have a setting for your default article settings (custom article/comments layout, disqus/facebook, etc). Then in each article itself, I have secondary options where you can tailor these settings specifically for that article.

I'm wondering if ANYONE uses those secondary options on a per-thread basis.

I turn off all the options that make a thread look unlike any other thread, if that answers your question. I can't ever remember which setting or box you are supposed to check or uncheck to prevent that special appearance of a discussion below a promoted article, but no, I find anything other than the standard threaded appearance to be unwanted.

I turn off all the options that make a thread look unlike any other thread, if that answers your question. I can't ever remember which setting or box you are supposed to check or uncheck to prevent that special appearance of a discussion below a promoted article, but no, I find anything other than the standard threaded appearance to be unwanted.
Not exactly what I was asking... but ok.

please,
make it possible to place the topics in the order of the last reply.
not by creation date
958.webp

and the ability to duplicate articlelist widget with different settings

First off Happy Holidays and thanks for your hard work!

I'm wondering if ANYONE uses those secondary options on a per-thread basis.[/QUOTE]

I have never played with tailoring/customizing per articles nor do I leave it for members to customize viewing them!

I personally would rather have one setting for all set to all the same... I have wanted some articles to show more and some less...

Wish List,

I would like to see a [Like] button that you could set for members and for non members. Random people visit my site all the time never log in or create an account! I am just curious if they liked the Article or not!

>>>I also would like a choice to be able to attach the articles poll to the article on front page top or bottom! I've asked about this before! ;)

Maybe a simple way to change the button name and styling like from "Continue" to "Read More" I think with some styles the Continue might be hard for novice, non web savvy people to comprehend... Current style I am using it all looks the same! I know I can modify it somewhere... Something for me to do during the holidays!

Maybe some day in the far off future have a drop down quick reply for frontage articles

Top Bottom