[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I am attempting to install any of the pre-made widgets and encounter a 403 Forbidden error. I am guessing this could be a simple permissions issue but I don't know how to fix it. Could you point me in the right direction?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Jaxel my forum url is forum.myforum.com now can the homepage be your mod as myforum.com and my forum url remain as forum.myforum.com ? please confirm this before i buy

Is there any documentation on this at all on how to create a widget?
No, just the beta video.

Just got it a few days ago. Wonderful add-on and perfectly matches my need!!!

Just one question, that when I start a new thread and check the box Promote to Article (You will be automatically forwarded to the article promotion page.) but it doesn't redirect me to that page. What's wrong here? Please advice. Thank you!
There may be another addon interfering...

I am attempting to install any of the pre-made widgets and encounter a 403 Forbidden error. I am guessing this could be a simple permissions issue but I don't know how to fix it. Could you point me in the right direction?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Possibly... change your permissions and see if it fixes it.

Can be displayed wordpress post with xenporta 2 ?
You would need to make a widget for that.

@Jaxel my forum url is forum.myforum.com now can the homepage be your mod as myforum.com and my forum url remain as forum.myforum.com ? please confirm this before i buy
That would depend on your server setup.

nvm can be fixed through infinite scrolling

perfect @Jaxel .. just wish its possible to promote threads based on repleis or likes like the other portal but this one is much better besides this feature

Just bought and installed it. When I try to go to "Home" I get HTTP ERROR 500. The address it tries to access is mydomain.tld/index.php?articles/. What am I doing wrong here?

Just bought and installed it. When I try to go to "Home" I get HTTP ERROR 500. The address it tries to access is mydomain.tld/index.php?articles/. What am I doing wrong here?

Is there more detail in your error log?

Last edited:
Have another problem now. I have a forum that's called articles, and the posts from there are being published on my home page. the posts looks like this, check attached image. Posts in other forums look like they should, only something wrong in the ones i have selected as article source. Any thoughts?
4bbe06dd4f569fda7320964033ed7f12.png

I'm having an issue now @Jaxel. Everything was working fine. I updated the chat, ads and custom tabs all from @Siropu and all of a sudden, the "New Profile Posts" is blank and when I scroll down the page, all hell gets moved and distorted. Is it something on your add-on or something Siropu's upgrades did? Below are some pics.

Attachments

• xen1.webp
    xen1.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 8
  • xen2.webp
    xen2.webp
    62.9 KB · Views: 8
Hello. I'm getting a Server 500 error (Fatal Error: Undefined class constant 'FETCH_LAST_POST_AVATAR) when activating the "Threads Recent" Widget. I'm using Xenforo 1.4.6.

Any help? :)

Top Bottom